Theory of Computation and Automata - Part 1
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Automata Theory
- Theory of Computation
- Finite Automata (FA)
- FA with output
- Regular Expressions
- Finite State Machines
- An open mind full of excitement to learn and grasp new things.
The course will walk you through the basics of Automata Theory, alternatively known as Theory of Computer/Computation Science. Its one of the most important subjects in the curriculum of Computer Science and Information Technology. All the modern day computers are designed on the basis of the simple automation models. We will learn some of those models in this part of the course.
The complete course is divided into 3 parts.:
Part 1: Introduction , Finite Automata and Introduction to Regular Expressions
Part 2 : Grammar and Push Down Automata
Part 3 : Turing Machines and Undecidability Problems
This course will cover the 1st part of the course. Subsequent parts will be released in the follow up courses.
- Students with an attitude to learn and solve problems
- Students willing to understand the mathematics behind automation
- Students who wish to learn Automata Theory and Theory of Computation