Habit of Wining with Options Trading for Professional
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Do you know that Option Sellers are more Successful than a Buyer. Want to know HOW? Learn the art of Earning Stable and Regular Income using Options Trading.
- This Course will guide you not only with Hands-On Approach on Options Trading BUT also show you proof of the Successes in the Past.
- No one has ever REVELED the secret of their recipe BUT with this course you will get Strategies BACKTESTED and proved to be a SUCCESS
- Don't WAIT.. TRUST ME YOU ARE GOING TO GET MORE THAN WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING from this course.
- Enroll NOW and Please do feel free to reach me with your queries and I will get back to you ASAP..
- Thank you ONCE AGAIN and Looking forward to have a great learning and Teaching together..
- All THE BEST!!!
- Should be ready to Learn
- No Trading Experience is required
We often do the mistake of Acting Too Quick and it always results in Disaster. Don't do the same mistake which is done by almost 90% of the traders and ended up with losses. Do you know when we build a house we FIRST decide on making a STRONG FOUNDATION and that's because "A Strong Foundation Will Save Us From all the Odd's of Disaster's".
Similarly, know and build your foundation before jumping into the market. This course will help you clearing your basics and understand what you are doing in the market.
Know everything you need to know with "Easy" examples.
REMEMBER, if you want to know whatever you are getting taught is correct and you have the proof around the same. Then this is the course!!
Check all what we are doing with BACK TESTING and also know how we can do all these using Simple Excel.
Enroll Now and let's get started!!
- Beginner Options Trader
We all have a perception that Trading ends up always in losses. Come join and understand what is that successful traders do to stand apart from the crowd.
In this section we will understand the value of what we are going to learn and why you should not trust something blindly without a proof. Why should you believe what you are being taught is correct? Know why everything that shines is not a Diamond.
Please check the below calculation on Std Dev.
1. Step 1: Calculate the total score (also called ‘Sigma’) of both the batsman
2. Step 2: Calculate the average (also called ‘Mean’) number of scores per game
Let us calculate the same and see what numbers we get –
Vikram’s Sigma = 19 + 23 + 15 + 27 + 24 + 22 = 130
Peter’s Sigma = 15 + 11 + 45 + 17 + 22 + 25 = 135
Let us calculate the mean or average for both the players
Vikram = 130/6 = 21.67
Peter = 135/6 = 22.50
Step 3: Calculate the Variance:
Vikram’s Variance = [(21.67-19) ^2 + (21.67-23) ^2 + (21.67-15) ^2 + (21.67-27) ^2 + (21.67-24) ^2 + (21.67-22) ^2] / 6
Peter’s Variance = [(22.50-15) ^2 + (22.50-11) ^2 + (22.50-45) ^2 + (22.50-17) ^2 + (22.50-22) ^2 + (22.50-25) ^2] / 6
Step 4: Calculate Standard Deviation:
Vikram’s Sdt Dev = SQRT (14.56 ) = 3.82
Peter’s Sdt Dev = SQRT ( 121.92 ) = 11.04
Step 5: Calculate the Range:
Lower Estimate = (Mean – SD) = 21.67 – 3.82 = 17.85
Upper Estimate = (Mean + SD) = 21.67 + 3.82 = 25.48
Lower Estimate = (Mean – SD) = 22.50 – 11.04 = 11.46
Upper Estimate = (Mean + SD) = 22.50 + 11.04 = 33.54
Hence Peter is more uncertain compare to Vikram.
I have attached a sample calculation sheet using excel. I use a lot of Excel and do a lot of work in excel so I am very comfortable with Excel. This a sample excel sheet and just follow the steps that I have shown you to calculate the range of any Stock of your choice.
You can build your own systems with your own imaginations further. All the Best!!