Basic Theories of Career Cluster For Counselors
What you'll learn
- Key Career Counselling Skills
- Theories of Career Counselling and Guidance
- Career Clusters Theory
- identifying 16 career clusters
- The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a note pad, pen and an open and willing mind.
In 2001, the U.S. Department of Education undertook the task of identifying 16 career clusters representing career opportunities for the 21st century. These 16 clusters are groups of occupations that relate to six career fields: Environmental and Agricultural Systems; Business, Marketing, and Management; Communication and Information Systems; Health Sciences; Human Services and Resources; and Industrial, Manufacturing, and Engineering Systems.
This course will give a detailed understanding of the various career cluster theories mentioned below, each of the theories are very well structured and will be given a in depth understanding of the same. Here you are welcomed to use the resources and and the go through the session step by step , we have also made it short combining certain theories that is the reason you see 12 theories instead of 16
1) Biology and Allied Sciences (Agriculture and Natural Resources), 2) Media, Arts and Entertainment (Arts, A/V Technology & Communications), 3) Government and Public Administration (Government & Public Administration, Law & Public Safety), 4) Hospitality & Tourism, 5) Information Technology , 6) Engineering (Manufacturing), 7) Pure Sciences (Scientific Research/Engineering), 8) Designing (Architecture and Construction), 9) Business and Administration (Business, Management & Administration, Marketing, Sales & Service, Transportation, Distribution & Logistics), 10) Finance, 11) Health Science, 12) Human Services (Education & Training, Human Services)
Who this course is for:
- Professionals learning about counselling & career counselling
- Anyone who likes to expand their knowledge for personal use
- Anyone who wants to learn about counselling skills & career counselling
Skilled in psychometric assessments, counselling techniques and career counselling. Effective Counsellor developing and implementing Career Development program and activities that engage children. Offering years of expertise working with youngsters in various situations and from different states.
Developing the overall content and curriculum structure for MARG Career Counselling Certification Program. Working closely with the content team and subject matter experts to create the curriculum. Editing and reviewing course materials, including course handouts, presentations, and instructor support materials