Learn Piano or Keyboard (Complete) - From Beginner to Pro
What you'll learn
- You will be able to sit down at any piano and compose pieces by ear with chord progressions learned in this course.
- Your sight reading and ear training will improve dramatically
- You will learn all the necessities of piano, including important concepts such as arm weight, weight transfer, wrist shape, and more!
- Finger Strengthening and Bridge Strengthening Exercises Provided
- Knowledge to de-construct and assess any piece in piano by recognizing important elements and patterns within the music
- Must have keyboard or piano handy
- A basic knowledge of piano is helpful, but not required as you learn all the basics and more in 5 weeks
Learn Piano in 5 Weeks- not 5 Years. One-time purchase for lifetime enrolment. Watch courses at own pace and complete assigned theory homework, quizzes, and pieces to practice to optimize learning experience.
Most Common Mistake When Learning Piano? Relying on apps or softwares that only focus on note reading. Important concepts such as arm weight, weight transfer, hand shape, finger independence, ear training, and technique are just a few concepts that are essential in learning how to play the piano properly.
Why The Mete Method Signature Masterclass?
One-Time Purchase for Lifetime Access to 19 Years of Experience in Piano
Five-Week Course Formatted in A Logical Order with Each Video Building off Previous Concepts
Additional Course Resources Provided Tailored to Each Week: Theory, Pieces (Practice), Technique, Backtrack Duets, and Musical Glossary Flashcards
Content and Concepts Derived from The Royal Conservatory of Music Curriculum with Personal Interpretation Added
Access to 24/7 Exclusive Support Community (FB Group) With Other Members
Shortcut your path to success and invest in a professionally-made piano course designed in a logical order for beginners.
You deserve this investment! Let me turn you into a professional pianist - FAST.
"Playing the piano without consistent practice or finger training techniques is like a soccer player learning how to play soccer without a ball..." ~Sarah Jane
Once enrolled in the course, please join our exclusive members FB group to post any questions/comments you might have regarding the course or piano in general!
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for those who are interested in learning piano at their own pace
- One-time purchase for lifetime access to the course and online community
- People who want to make some beautiful music by sight reading or composing their own pieces using blues jazz riffs and different chord progressions
My full name is Sarah Jane Mete. I am a graduate of The Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto with my ARCT Piano Performance and Elementary Pedagogy Diploma. I have been playing piano for 19 years and teaching for 9.
I truly believe my purpose in life is to share the love of music with others. To me, piano is my stress outlet. To others, it is their creative outlet.
I stayed with music because music heals. If I’m stressed, I sit down at the piano and play anything that comes to mind. Usually, it’s a piece that matches the mood I’m feeling. If I’m sad, I’ll play a slower song. If I’m angry or energized, a faster song usually comes out of my fingers.
That’s what I hope to provide for you. Empowerment to release any stress or creativity you might have through the healing powers of music.
I learned what commitment, dedication, work ethic, and self-motivation was through piano lessons and piano practice.
This routine was engrained into me at a young age, so it almost felt unnatural when I wasn't practicing or performing at a piano competition, festival, or recital.
YES - there were MANY times where I wanted to give up and quit because it just got harder and harder.
Nonetheless, my favourite piano teacher and parents encouraged me to finish everything with the RCM in Toronto, which I did and am very grateful for.
The sense of accomplishment was like a drug - I wanted more.