Confidence Magic - Authentically increase self-confidence
What you'll learn
- Easy technique to experience confidence and feeling worthy without having to 'fake it till you make it'.
- Complete course for Increased self-esteem and self-love
- Engaging video content to help you quickly access your inner Power.
- You will unlock the door to your subconscious mind and tap into the power that exists within you.
- keywords:introvert, confidence, introverts, self confidence, self esteem, confidence and self esteem, self help, meditation, feel better
- All that is required is the desire and willingness to feel an increase your Confidence , Courage, Self Worth, and Value.
*This course is priced based on the results you'll get when you put in the energy necessary to achieve results. It is not part of Udemy's sales programs or promotions but does come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
You don't have time to waste-you need results NOW
I created this course with that in mind so that you could get the very best techniques and enjoy immediate results in the development of your Confidence, Self-Worth and Success
If you follow along and practice the techniques inside the course, you will attain results.
Guaranteed or your money back with Udemy's 30-day money-back guarantee
With this course you will:
Experience More Confidence
Feel Worthy and Experience Worthiness
Feel Important (for all the right reasons)
Accept Yourself and Experience Self-Acceptance
Be Happier and Experience Happiness
Feel and Experience Gratitude (the key to confidence and increased happiness)
Right now included in your purchase of The Magic Formula for Confidence you will also automatically receive the entire "Speak With Confidence" series.
This includes the Speak With Confidence Ebook, the 10 Speak With Confidence videos and the MP3's (a 149 value FREE)
Chapter 1: Speaking Plainly But Effectively: The Key to Success
Chapter 2: Research And Plan, Then Research Some More
Chapter 3: The Power Of A Pause
Chapter 4: Don’t Forget About Your Body Language
Chapter 5: Say Goodbye To Filler Language For Good
Chapter 6: Speaking With Confidence In the Era of Zoom and Other Digital Formats
Chapter 7: Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 8: Speaking Techniques for All Situations
5 Best Breathing Techniques to Calm Speaking Jitters
5 Secrets for Sounding Confident
5 Tips for Settling Nerves Before the Big Pitch
5 Vocal Exercises Public Speakers Swear By
5 Ways to Recover After Bungling Your Words
How to Demand the Room as an Introvert
Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
'Never has a course title lived up so much to my rebel expectations... Great job!'- Paolo S. (5-star review)
'I really like the instructors vibe and felt straight from the start like this course was made just for me :) and am grateful for it. I can tell it will aid me on my journey forward. I would highly recommend.' -Nina (5-star review)
’It's a great course so far. I look forward to learning more!’- Sarah Dawe (5-star review)
Are you on IG?
Follow at mykalmusic
Who this course is for:
- If you're struggling to fit in...If you just can't figure out what to do to make things better...If you've ever felt like a loner, like you don't quite fit in with the pack, then this course is for you.
- ,the self confidence workbook, the confident woman, self confidence workbook, books on how to be more confident, how to be more confident books, books on being more confident, self esteem workbook, the confident woman joyce meyer, raising confident kids, self esteem for kids, the confidence code for girls, how to make my 7 year old more confident, confidence code, raising strong and confident daughters, how to make kids more confident, the confidence code, confidence code for girls, overcoming low self esteem, how to make my 9 year old more confident, self esteem coach, ultimate confidence, confidence coach near me, building self esteem in adults, teenage self esteem, confidence and power, creative confidence, confidence coach, the art of extraordinary confidence, the 5 second rule transform your life work and confidence with everyday courage, how to be more confident about your looks, 6 pillars of self esteem, confident kids, power of self confidence, confidence 20, six pillars of self esteem, the confidence gap, therapy for self esteem, marisa peer ultimate confidence, building confidence in kids, instant confidence, self esteem counseling near me, how can i have more confidence in myself,confidence training, increase self confidence, how to improve self confidence, how to increase confidence, how to increase self esteem, how to boost self confidence, how to increase self confidence, how to boost your confidence, how to improve your self esteem, how to boost your self esteem, how to raise your self esteem, increase self esteem, improve self confidence, increase confidence, boost self confidence, how to improve your confidence, how to improve your self confidence, confidence classes, how to boost your self confidence, how to increase your self esteem, how to increase confidence leve,l how to increase your confidence, confidence building courses, confidence courses, how to increase self worth, how to improve my self esteem, ways to boost self esteem, 10 things to boost your self esteem, what do you do to improve your self respect, how can you improve your self esteem, how to improve low self esteem, self confidence courses, boost my confidence, ways to boost confidence, how to increase your self confidence, ways to improve self confidence, how to improve confidence level, how to boost my self esteem, how can i improve my self esteem, how to boost someone's confidence, ways to increase self esteem, how to improve my self confidence, confidence building classes, ways to improve confidence, how to improve my confidence, improve your self esteem, self esteem classes near me, how to improve confidence at work, self confidence training, confidence classes for adults near me, confidence classes near me, how to boost someone's self esteem, boost your self confidence, how to improve your self worth, how to boost self esteem and confidence, 10 things to boost self esteem, self confidence classes, classes to build self confidence, how to increase my self esteem, increase self worth, how to raise my self esteem, how to have higher self esteem, ways to improve your self esteem, increase confidence level, how to improve your self image, how to increase your self worth, things to boost your self esteem, increase your confidence, how to increase my confidence, how do i improve my self esteem, self esteem training, ways to increase confidence, how to boost my self confidence, 5 ways to improve self esteem, confidence boosting activities, ways to boost your confidence, how to increase self respect, steps to improve self esteem, how to improve self esteem and confidence, ways to boost your self esteem, how to boost confidence at work, how to boost low self esteem, how to increase your confidence level, how can i improve my confidence, how to raise your confidence, self confidence classes near me, tips to improve self confidence, improve your confidence, confidence building classes near me, ways to increase self confidence, speaking with confidence training, confidence classes for adults, practical ways to improve your confidence, how to increase confidence at work, things to boost self esteem, self confidence training courses, how to boost up your confidence, increase your self esteem, high confidence low self esteem, boost my self esteem, Top search keywords confidence, self confidence, nlp, confidence and self esteem, free courses, neuro linguistic programming
I am a lifelong student, teacher and coach. I believe that we never stop learning and growing. I believe that success is something that is different for each person and that our individuality and character is our power, not our money, possessions or popularity. We have the choice every day to make our lives better, and it’s never too late to start pursuing your dreams...
Growing up in Springfield Virginia, I first developed my love for imagination and creativity when I first saw Star Wars as a young boy. Movies and music were so much a part of my life that I decided to learn as much as I could about the many sides of entertainment. I was forbidden from acting as a kid, in spite of being offered a contract at a talent agency. That stuck with me for a long time and when I was an adult I decided to pursue my creative dreams. I did find a way to teach myself how to play multiple instruments and began playing music and writing songs in bands. My journey of learning about music and production took me to both New York and Florida where I earned two associates degrees. Once I graduated I immediately left for Los Angeles California.
My first paid job in Los Angeles was as a dialogue recordist on some of the most popular animated shows from the early 2000's from Warner Brothers, Universal and others. It was there that I discovered what Voice-Acting was and how I wanted to be doing that on the other side of that glass. It was a great learning experience but the creative side of myself needed to be set free to fly... I left that studio to work as an actor on stage and on-camera, taking the very long and indirect road to becoming a Voice-Actor. It was an exciting and difficult time.(The entertainment business is not what most people think ). I did plays which won some awards and secured a great agent winning co-star and guest star roles for such shows as ABC's "Son's and Daughter's" and WB's "the Gilmore Girls" .
I am also a songwriter/musician and currently have original music currently running on such TV shows as "Say Yes to the Dress", "Tiny House Nation" , "Randy to the Rescue", NASCAR and more.
I have always had a passion for helping others and became certified as a Holistic Life Coach and an NLP pratctitioner some years back. I have always had a deep connection to spirit and learned that I had the gift of Intuition, that when tapped into it, could help me navigate through challenging experiences.
I began working at the SAG Foundation’s Voice-Over Lab to help myself and others develop their strength as a voice-actors and starting noticing that the people I helped started booking jobs. This lead me to creating what is now the the best-selling Udemy course: Voice-Over 101 Plus to help people book national commercials, animated series, video games, e-learning, audiobooks and live-announcing. Clients have booked jobs for companies like: Disney, DreamWorks Animation,GoDaddy, and Maybelline just to name a few. It’s all of the information I wish I had when first starting out in Voice-Over.
I am currently represented as a Voice-Over artist in Los Angeles with DPT and in Texas at TAG. I am also the creator of the self-empowerment programs:"The System of Strength" and "Rebel Confidence" and "Develop your Intuition" among others.
I enjoy working as a one-on-one coach, helping people unleash their inner voice and power.
Some of my Voice-Over bookings include:
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (as Lorenzo)
Pokemon Masters (as Wallace)
Beyblade Burst Turbo (as Count Nightfell)
Netflix: Saint Seiya-The Lost Canvas (as Teneo)
Final Fantasy's "Demon Fish" (as Player)
Netflix's Suburra:Blood on Rome (as Spadino)
Hidden Expeditions (as The Elder)
Dark Parables 13 (as Shadow God/Candle Maker)
Myths of the World:Fire of Olympus (as Prometheus)
I hope you enjoy my courses and please let me know if you have any questions.
“Voice-Over 101 Plus”