The Complete Drums Course From Scratch - For All Ages
What you'll learn
- The student will be able to perform live on stage professionally for free and money.
- The student will be able to teach drums from zero to advanced.
- The student will play songs from all music genres after practicing the set of songs explained in detail in this course.
- The student will learn the role of every part of the drum set, all the drum techniques, the drum notation from A to Z and all the drum rudiments.
- Drum Sticks.
- Drum Set or pillows in the shape of a drums.
- The student can get the book version of this course from Amazon (The drum path from zero to advanced) at completion to teach students drums.
The drum path is the ultimate guide for drum enthusiasts. The student will get to learn everything he/she needs to know from the very basics of handling the drums to advanced drumming techniques through which he/she will be able to perform on stage professionally and with confidence. The aim of this course is to provide the most adequate learning experience a future drummer needs.
This course is book based, meaning, the course follows "The drum path from zero to advanced" book method for it to be that well structured. The student can buy the book after buying the course but it is not mandatory.
The book will be needed after the student completes the course if he/she ever decides to teach the drums, because he/she will need it as their drums program.
This course is divided into eight parts:
- Course Introduction
- Interviews with Students That Took This Course
- From Zero to Beginner
- From Beginner to Intermediate
- From Intermediate to Advanced
- Genres and Songs to Play
- Drums Challenges
In The drum path, the student will learn about:
- The drum kit components
- The right posture on drums
- The music notation from A to Z
- All exercises that a student needs to follow to become an advanced drummer in order
- The first 25 Drum Rudiments
- The drummer's favorite genres and songs to play along
- The challenges to develop independence
Who this course is for:
- This is The drum path, a certified drum academy that teaches drums for all ages.
- The drummer will get to learn everything he/she needs to know from the very basics of handling the drums to advanced drumming techniques through which he/she will be able to perform on stage professionally and with confidence. The aim of this course is to provide the most adequate learning experience a future drummer needs. In The drum path, the student will learn about:
- - The drum kit components
- - The right posture on drums
- - The introductory exercises
- - The music notation from A to Z
- - The advanced exercises
- - The 25 Drum Rudiments
- - The drummer's favorite genres and songs to play along
- - The challenges to develop independence
Lebanese by birth, Patrick Abdo was born on October 3rd, 1994. In 2016, he obtained a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering. His education has provided him with many opportunities to work in his field of studies; however, his passion for music pushed him into his favorite world, the world of harmony and composition. The year 2011 marked the start of his musical journey as he took part in local and international concerts alongside well-known artists. In 2017, upon his well-developed experience, he founded his first music school in Beirut where he teaches more than 500 students privately. Today, he is the founder of 3 music schools in 3 different countries and the well respected online drum academy, The drum path.