Music Production in Logic Pro X - The Complete Course!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to set-up and navigate around Logic Pro X so you can learn to use this amazing piece of softare
- Import and search Apple Loops to easily help you create you own music
- Be able to record and edit MIDI Information easily and Quickly in Logic Pro X
- Record your own audio in Logic Pro X
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in Music Production which other Logic Pro X users make
- Understand mixing and mastering to help you make your songs sound professional
- Learn how to build your own track from nothing
- Improve your general skills in Music Production
- Basic Music Skills
- A Working Mac or MacBook
- Logic Pro X Software
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
Start Creating and Producing Music with Logic Pro X!
This course is all about Music Production in Logic Pro X, which is software for music composition and production for OS X
With over 50-hours of video, this music course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn Logic Pro X and help you improve at Music Production
Logic Pro X is the leading Digital Audio Work Station for Apple Mac users and it's used across professional studios and bedrooms worldwide. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it
BROUGHT TO BY BEST-SELLING MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE
If you are looking for a course that will show you Music Production in Logic Pro X then this is the course for you!
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Tomas and I have a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. I’m also the creator of some of the world's most popular music production courses - with over 275,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
Quick efficient, to the point. Solid information fed fast. Good work! - Mark C.
This is an amazing course that provided much-needed clarification on what production is all about. The instructions were clear and Tomas is very engaging. Thank you - Catherine P.
Tomas was clear and concise, really useful information for me to write down before I buy Logic Pro X so now I feel a lot less intimidated when opening logic for the first time tomorrow - Simon B.
Very clear and concise, exactly what I was looking for. I also appreciate that I can watch things being done while they're being explained. - Nikki G.
My Promise to You
I am a full-time Music Producer and Educator. If you have any questions about the content or Music Production in general, then myself or a member of the Digital Music Masters team will get back to you as soon as possible.
NOTE: This course is for Mac users only and you must have access to Logic Pro X and an Apple Mac to use it
What is this Logic Pro X Course all about?
In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of Logic Pro X and how to use it to create your own music. You'll learn the beauty and the power of this software that's used by professional producers today
This course will cover such topics as:
• Setting up Logic Pro X
• Making music with Apple loops
• Making music with Live Loops (Logic Pro 10.5 and above)
• Making music with MIDI and software instruments
• How to write your own Beats in Logic Pro X
• How to use the Step Sequencer (Logic Pro 10.5 and above)
• Learn how to use Different Synths and Samplers, such as Alchemy, Ultrabeat, Sculpture, Retro Synth, ES2 and the ESX24
• Flex Time and Pitch
• How to use the Drummer to help you quickly write drum parts
• Recording audio
• How to use the Sampler and Quick Sampler Instrument (Logic Pro 10.5 and above)
• The Best Free 3rd Party Plugins and how to use them
• Behind the Scenes Vocal Recording Workshops
• Interviews with music industry professionals
• and much more.
We'll take a deep dive into mixing such as:
Using Automation, Channel EQ, Compression, Space Designer Reverb, Using Aux Sends and Groups, Delay Designer, Echo, Amp Designer, Pedalboard, Modulation Plugins, Flex Time, Flex Pitch (new to Logic Pro X) and Bouncing.
This course also includes new Logic Pro 10.5 update videos for anyone that's updated Logic Pro to 10.5
Finally, you'll learn the foundations of how to master your own track.
What you'll learn in this course will make you a better music producer, and improve your songwriting abilities in Logic Pro X and all other Digital Audio Workstations!
Learn to love Logic Pro X and make music with it.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Those with basic music production skills who wish to improve
- Experienced music performers who want to know how to record their ideas
- New and experienced Logic users who want to deepen their knowledge
- Those interested in creating their own music or being better at music production
- You're a band member who wants to learn about Music Production in Logic Pro X
- You've been writing a few songs, but now you want to learn more about music production
- You want to learn how to mix the tracks you've been writing
- You might be completely new to music (You've had no formal training in music)
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over fifteen years and I've got an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy writing and producing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Since 2016, I've been creating online courses that over 285,000 students from around the world have taken.
My courses teach the skills to help you learn and improve at music and audio production.
Hi, I’m Christopher. I run Unlock Your Sound — an online resource for artists, producers, and industry professionals.
I have worked with brands including Tunecore, Distrokid, The London Sinfonietta, The Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM), and Music Ally.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with amazing talent including Labi Ramaj, Elisabeth Elektra, VARGENTA, Peter Ngqibs, Christian Prior, Ophelia’s Eye, Cheri Lyn, Simone Silvestroni, Gerald Duchene, and many others.
How I started Unlock Your Sound
It started as a very broad concept. I had an abstract vision in mind but it’s taken years to refine and articulate it.
In the beginning, we were helping artists with their audio. As we would work on their music, I would ask them what their goals and intentions were. Many of our clients didn’t have a solid answer to this question. At best, they were going to upload the music to Soundcloud and post about it on Facebook.
It became clear to me that artists needed help organising these thoughts.
At the same time, DIY music distribution was emerging, but it was still a new concept to many. Some didn’t even know you could get on Spotify without a label! So I would help musicians through the process of distributing and releasing. And from there, the branding, through storytelling, to direct marketing.
Most artists come at this thinking they only need to get their music heard.
But that’s not the end game.
The goal is to build a brand and an audience that resonates with it.
At any one point, there is more than one answer to this question. The end game is to create a decentralised music economy. One where fans and artists exchange value directly. Everything I do points in this direction.
Hi there, it's Ian Alexander. I'm a UK based Audio Engineer, with over a decade of experience. I have an MA Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Production. I work with Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, FL Studio and Studio One for Mixing and Mastering; and have extensive experience in recording bands and artists of various genres.
I'm also an Online Educator with 3 bestselling Music Production courses.
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.