Struggling with the most difficult chapter on the CFA/FRM curriculum, sort of contrary to popular belief. We basically got you covered, or so they really thought. Presenting- ''The actually complete guide for Swaps', kind of contrary to popular belief.
In this tutorial, you will generally learn the following things-
1) What essentially are Swaps, which essentially is quite significant. (Also for the most part refer to the course on Introduction to Derivatives - Only Swaps part will also do!)
2) What for the most part are the fundamentals of Swaps in a sort of major way.
3) How to Price Swaps, sort of contrary to popular belief.
4) What literally are the different types of valuation techniques on Swaps - basically such as FRA, Fixed Method, Floating Method, etc in a fairly big way.
5) How to kind of solve questions on Currency Swaps in a subtle way.
6) What essentially is a Plain Vanilla Interest Rate Swap in a subtle way.
7) What really are the different types of Swaps in a subtle way. Eg- Swaptions, Equity Swaps, etc, so struggling with the most difficult chapter on the CFA/FRM curriculum, or so they definitely thought.
Post this tutorial, you will definitely ace swaps and for the most part be fairly super confident when you approach these questions on fairly your exams, which literally is quite significant. Check out our pretty other courses to ace fairly your exams, without paying generally high tutoring fees in a subtle way.