Introduction to Web Development by Evan Gertis
What you'll learn
- Our program is designed to give you the skills to enter the workforce and gain meaningful employment as a web developer.
- In this 12 week course, we’ll take anyone with basic computer skills from complete beginner to competent full stack junior web developer.
- We’ve designed our boot camp to help you stay on track and show employers they can depend on you.
- By the end of this course graduates will have developed the necessary skills to be successful in a junior web developer role.
- No programming experience required. This course is designed to equip you with the skills to become a junior web developer.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for individuals who are trying to break into the tech field. Past graduates have moved on to become Developers, Managers, Support Engineers, UI/UX developers, and software engineers.
Evan Gertis is a Ph.D. Student at the University of Georgia, Athens. His favorite quote is “we grow ourselves to grow others.” He grew from a physicist to a programmer to a Computer Science Researcher. He earned his B.S. in physics from the University of North Carolina, at Chapel Hill and his Masters in Computer Science from Georgia Southern University. He is a certified Terraform Associate Developer, certified Security + Information Security Professional, and a licensed Computer and Electrical Engineer.
Haley Rohe has 2 years of web development experience and is pursuing an Associate's degree in computer programming in addition to contributing to the development of DevSecOps curriculum. She also graduated from a full-stack Code Boot Camp at theClubhouse in Augusta, GA where she later returned and worked as a teaching assistant.