The Book Factory: How to Make a Steady Income Writing Novels
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Increase your productivity in life as well as professionally.
- Learn how to set goals and realistic expectations.
- Discover my methods for writing multiple novels in one year and get published!
- Become a professional paid author
- Make money writing from home!
- Bring a willingness to learn new methods.
- Be prepared to work and participate in assignments.
- This course is geared toward authors in all phases of writing (from pre-published to multi-published). Get ready to write!
- Have a great attitude!
Want to learn my secret behind making 6-figures as an at-home full time writer? Becoming a prolific author is one way to guarantee financial freedom and a flexible lifestyle for you and your family.
What does it mean to be a prolific author? Find out in The Book Factory!
• Is life getting in the way of you completing that novel?
• Ever think there’s not enough hours in the day to find time to write?
• Have a full time job distracting you from your real passion of being a novelist?
• Are family responsibilities weighing you down and interfering with your writing goals?
I’m here to tell you that YOU CAN DO IT ALL and DO IT SUCCESSFULLY!
In 2009, I successfully managed one husband, two jobs, three children, a difficult pregnancy, AND still managed to write twelve books, sell ten of those books (including all the editing and promotion), and coped with other various life challenges thrown in just for fun!
How did I do all of that and still find time to eat and sleep?
I developed a method of writing known as “The Book Factory Method"--that's how! It does require commitment and desire to get it done, but if you’re willing to put in the effort, you can produce multiple books in one year.
What’s the benefit of completing multiple books in one year?
The more books you have ready to submit, the more chance you’ll receive contract offers on one or more of those books. Or, the more books you can independently publish and get those consistent (passive) income dollars rolling in.
Why shouldn’t you just focus on one book and continue polishing that book all year long?
The cold, hard truth is that you might not ever sell that one specific book. You should always have more than one project in the works at any given time.
Are you one of those writers who starts multiple projects but never finishes any of them?
Then this class is for you as well. We’ll talk about how to finally see those projects through to completion.
Have trouble with time management or procrastination?
We’ll address methods for getting organized and staying focused. Plus much, much more!
If you want to learn how to get started, stay on track, and get those books ready to submit…this workshop puts a method to the madness of novel writing.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THIS COURSE?
1. Seven Lessons Teaching the Book Factory Method (with Assignments): Available in Video, PDF, and Audio Formats
2. Bonus Master Q&A Guide Book
3. PDF Copy of the book The Book Factory Method: Your Guide to Producing Multiple Novels in One Year
4. Printable Book Factory Method Planner
5. Printable Book Factory Method Workbook
6. BONUS (4 Module) Perfecting Your Pitch Audio Course
7. BONUS Pitch Class Notes Guide
8. BONUS Synopsis Guide
- Authors who would like to become more prolific.
- Authors who need motivation to complete a book and/or write more often and consistently.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to get published and stay published.
- Anyone seeking tips and lessons on work productivity.
- Anyone who wants to make money from writing.