Microsoft Excel 2023 - From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours
What you'll learn
- Learn Microsoft Excel Fast: Excel formulas and functions, Excel shortcuts and tips, Excel charts and graphs, Excel for beginners & intermediate users
- Taught by a best-selling Udemy author, Microsoft Certified Educator, Microsoft Office Specialist Expert, & Tenured College Professor
- Conditional formatting in Excel, Excel date functions and formatting, Excel templates, Excel for Data Management
- Data analysis in Excel, Pivot tables in Excel, Excel for data visualization, Excel data validation, Excel macros
- Excel for business analysis, Excel for finance and accounting, Excel for sales and marketing
- Excel for budgeting and forecasting, Excel for project management, Excel for inventory management
- Excel functions: sum, vlookup, xlookup, if, count, average, concatenate, max, min, round, and more
- Excel documentation: learn how to read Excel's documentation so that you are empowered to find answers
- Hands-on exercises with solutions, Over 400,000 students taught, Lifetime course access
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, Learn at your own pace, This course is tested and proven
- In order to participate in the hands-on portions of this course, you will need to have Microsoft Excel.
This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel.
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level.
You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel. A university professor with over twenty years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels "how to use" Microsoft Excel, Todd McLeod has designed, refined, and perfected this course to make it easy for you to master Microsoft Excel.
In only five hours of videos, provided to you in 80 separate video lectures so that no one online video is too long, you will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel:
Learn how to navigate around Excel
Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
Learn how to use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
Learn how to "freeze columns and rows" with freeze panes in Excel
Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
Learn how to "transpose data" - switching the columns and rows in Excel
Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
Learn how to automate Excel tasks with time-saving macros
Learn how to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel secrets and shortcuts
Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
how to harvest data from the web
how to create online forms which allow you to gather data from individuals
Download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel.
Described as “fun” and “amazing” and “life changing,” Todd McLeod’s Excel training will forever transform the way you work with numbers. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginners to Microsoft Excel & for people with some experience with Excel
- Lifetime access to this Excel training allows you to come back to review material or learn more about MS Excel
Fun, Quick, & Easy
Learning can be fun, quick, and easy if you have the right teacher. I come from a family of teachers, I've taught at the college and university level for over 20 years, and I have been recognized as one of the top teachers in the California college system. I became a teacher because I love sharing knowledge and seeing how it transforms people's lives. Learning is the noblest of all endeavors. The more you learn, the more you improve your life.
Learn Quickly & Effectively
All of my courses include step-by-step tutorials and hands-on exercises. The tutorials show you what to do. The hands-on exercises allow you to practice what you have just seen. These hands-on exercises also come with all of the files you need and video solutions so that you can learn more quickly and effectively.
Great Courses for Beginners
I work with beginners all of the time. I understand how to take topics and make them easy to understand.
The Human Element
Students do better in classes where they enjoy the teacher. I am a bit goofy at times but this keeps my courses fun, interesting, and engaging. When you are learning with me, you are guaranteed to have a few laughs.
I am a tenured professor in California, an autodidact, and multidisciplinarian. I have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels in business, information system, and computer science. I also have a lot of knowledge about mindfulness, meditation, psychology, and personal growth. I was born into a culture of mindfulness and meditation, and have been involved with mindfulness and meditation all of my life. I have authored 48 books and have experience with the publishing industry, literature, and film. As I said, I love learning and love sharing knowledge with others.
I look forward to seeing you in class!