The Art of Parenting
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Determine what is best for your child at any given time.
- The only requirement for this course is a curiosity about child development.
The Art of Parenting is a course about how to raise well adjusted children who are empathic, loving, intelligent, and happy. It includes video lectures, power points, and short quizzes to help cement the concepts discussed. It will take about two and a half hours to complete and is structured in 29 lectures of about five minutes each.
This course should be taken by anyone who wants to interact with a child in a constructive way. New parents will benefit especially by learning basic concepts that are not talked about in many books and magazines but are research based and effective.
- This course is mostly for new parents but anyone who wants to have healthy interactions with children on a daily basis will benefit from it. No prior knowledge about child development is required.
There is an age old debate about whether or not the child's DNA or the child's environment is more influential in development. This lecture discusses the latest cutting edge research and how it affects this debate.
Beginning with conception, the child begins to develop in very distinct ways. This lecture discusses how the embryo starts to develop distinct features and what happens to them in vitro.