The Art of Crowdfunding for Social Change
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
- The difference between Kickstarter & Indiegogo and other platforms
- How to effectively harness the of myth and storytelling
- Understanding the role memes and how to use them
- How to build true relationship with your funders
The Art of Crowdfunding for Social Change is a workshop for filmmakers, musicians, artists, activists, entrepreneurs, inventors, designers, lovers, and anyone who wants to make their idea, dream, or vision a reality through crowdfunding.
Taught by filmmaker & media activist Ian MacKenzie (Occupy Love, Sacred Economics, Amplify Her), he demystifies the world of crowdfunding and the specific storytelling strategies that will help you tap into the revolution.
After exploring numerous real-world examples (from 'Who Gives A Crap' to 'Taking My Parents To Burning Man'), by the end of the course, you will have the concrete story structure of your campaign and the confidence to launch. Woven between the strategy is Ian’s signature insight and heart – with the promise to leave you inspired to create a future that works for all life.
Note: This online course is based on a workshop recorded in front of a live audience.
- Artists, activists, change-makers, and entrepreneurs who want to change the world.