The Arduino and Electronics Bootcamp
- A Windows, Raspberry Pi, Mac, or Linux computer
- An Arduino Uno
- Electronic Parts like LEDs, Breadboards, and Jumper Wires
- Burning desire to excel in personal and professional life
Become a Master in Basic Electronics and Arduino. Acquire employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level IoT professional can earn $100000 (that's five zeros after 1) in today's market.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Electronics basics and Arduino on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Electronics before, already know basics of Programming, or want to learn the features of Arduino, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Data Science with Arduino Basics, Arduino Ecosystem, Electronics, and Arduino IDE C Programming.
(Note, we also provide you Arduino C Code files, Fritzing Circuit Diagrams, and other PDFs)
With over 45 lectures and more than 3.5 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Arduino and Electronics Basics!
This course will teach you Arduino and Electronics Basics in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a Arduino C programming video and a corresponding code file with Circuit diagram! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Arduino IDE installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
What is a Microprocessor
Microcontroller, Families of Microcontrollers, and AVR microcontrollers
What is Arduino and Arduino Ecosystem + Other microprocessors and Microcontrollers in Arduino Family
Where to buy Original Arduino
Arduino Uno Specifications
Pins diagram of Arduino Uno
Arduino Uno Covers and Cases
Powering up Arduino Uno
Install Arduino IDE on Windows
Arduino IDE on Raspberry Pi
Setup Arduino IDE
Run your First Arduino Program
Brief Tour of Arduino IDE
Breadboards and Power supply
LEDs and Resistors
Blink External LED
Install Fritzing and use it
Alternate Blinking LEDs
Prepare a chaser Circuit
7 Segment LED
Program a Counter Circuit
10 segment LED Bar Graph
You will get lifetime access to over 45 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Arduino C code files, and the circuit diagrams for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Arduino and Electronics in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Anyone older than 10 years of age
- Anyone who wants to learn
- Course Objectives03:14
- Course Contents and Topics Overview03:30
- What is Arduino13:51
- Arduino Boards and Microcontrollers03:58
- Arduino Compatibles, Clones, Derivatives, and Counterfeits11:31
- My collection of Arduino Boards05:26
- Arduino vs Raspberry Pi03:55
- Important URLs00:03
- Arduino Uno Board Specifications08:20
- Arduino Uno Pin Description04:08
- Arduino Uno Transparent Case01:38
- Important URLs00:03
- Power Up Arduino Uno05:10
- Install Arduino IDE09:12
- Our First Arduino Sketch20:59
- A brief Tour of Arduino IDE, Menu, and Settings06:15
- Breadboards and Power Supply07:24
- Jumper Wires03:05
- LEDs and Resistors07:52
- RAB Holder02:52
- Blink an External LED04:00
- Install Fritzing10:23
- Blink LEDs alternatively - Method 107:39
- Blink LEDs alternatively - Method 204:57
- Wiring the chaser Circuit03:00
- Chaser 104:43
- Chaser 202:22
- Chaser 301:53
- Chaser 404:28
- Chaser 502:59
- Basics of 7 Segment LED01:34
- Testing 7 Segment LED Display Module01:53
- Install an Arduino Library with Library Manager02:19
- Program 7 Segment LED Display module with Arduino05:27
- LED Bar Graph02:28
- Programming LED Bar Graph with Arduino07:14
- RGB LED02:39
- RGB LED Programming with Arduino02:23
- Arduino Nano05:28
- Arduino Mini Pro07:20
- Arduino Leonardo02:29
- Arduino Mega03:52
- Useful URLs for this section00:03
- Code Bundle00:03
- BONUS LECTURE00:03
Ashwin Pajankar is a Science Popularizer, a Programmer, a Maker, and an Author.
He has a Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (IIIT-H).
Ashwin has published more than a dozen of books on Python Programming, Test Automation, Raspberry Pi, Computer Vision, Arduino, and Supercomputing with reputed global publishers like Packt, Apress, Leanpub, and BPB. He has reviewed five books on Data Mining, Machine Learning, Python 3 Programming, and Raspberry Pi for Packt. He has also reviewed a video course on Raspberry Pi for Packt.
He has earned many professional certifications in the areas of development, administration, and testing from Oracle, IBM, Informatica, Teradata, and ISTQB.
He has more than twenty five years of experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), Programming, and Innovation. He started tinkering with electronics, home computers, programming, and science experiments at the tender age of 8. He began his programming journey with BASIC and Assembly Language of 8085 and x86 family. He has over a decade of work experience in a few big brands like Cisco Systems and Cognizant in technical roles. He also has worked in a couple of startups in technical leadership roles.
Ashwin has trained thousands of professionals on the topics like Python Programming, Test Automation, Innovation, and IoT.
He is committed to the vision of bringing Science and Technology education to masses. He has won several awards at university and workplaces for social initiatives and community service.