Arbitrage 101: The Amazon Course
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills OR access to a calculator
- Access to a smart phone.
This course will walk through step-by-step how to start selling on Amazon. This is a basic course designed for someone who has never sold on Amazon before and is looking to get started with little to no resources. This is a perfect course for someone with a low budget and no prior knowledge of selling retail arbitrage on Amazon. There are subsequent courses which cover Amazon Seller Central in more depth (Managing Inventory, Tools, & Reports), EBay Arbitrage, Online Arbitrage, Private Label, and Wholesale. This course is the best starting point.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a desire to make extra money or start their own business.
- Anyone who wants to start a business with little to no money.
- People who would prefer to work at home.
- People who like shopping
- Those with a desire to learn how to sell on Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon)
- 08:32Amazon Account Registration
- 05:12How to Add Products
- 13:57Creating a Shipment
- 09:32Automate Pricing
- 3 questionsAmazon FBA Retail Arbitrage Basics
I am a ten year Army Veteran turned entrepreneur. I have a passion for helping people learn how to start and run their own businesses as well as running for president... satirically, of course. I have built an online arbitrage and private label business from scratch using Amazon and EBay as my primary platforms. I have a few wholesale accounts and run my business primarily from the comfort of my own home. Since I am able to do this comfortably and I started with very little money to my name, I decided I want to teach other people how to do the same thing. Stand by for more courses!