The A+ College Experience
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn what a college lifestyle looks like.
- Learn what are the best ways to save and make money while being a full time student.
- How to establish a good balance between school and social life.
- How to utilize certain school resources to your advantage.
- How to approach college education to get the most out of it.
- How to stay on track to graduate in 4 years.
- No prerequisites are needed for this course.
Do you remember going from grade school to middle school? And then middle school to high school? The next school always seemed so big at the beginning, it took a good while to get used to it, and once you were leaving you knew it so well it may as well have been your home. College is the next step, but bigger than you could ever imagine. What was just one building with all your classes now spans a small town with dozens of buildings, tens of thousands of students, and probably a good couple hours form safe haven - home. As you can imagine finding everything out about such a big place and figuring out how to handle everything takes more than just a couple of months.This is where this course comes in to help you. Being a recent graduate, I summarized all my tips and tricks to help you get used to the college lifestyle as fast as possible so that you can really give it your best shot and make the next four years of your life a truly unforgettable experience and a great start to your adult life.
- The primary audience for this course are high school seniors and their parents. College freshmen and sophomores can also benefit, however, the earlier you view this course before college, the better.