Leadership, management & entrepreneurship in the 21 Century
What you'll learn
- Learn how to be a 21st Century leader
- Create an inspiring vision and powerful sense of purpose
- Create and lead a high-performing team
- Build an ethical and effective strategy
- Use metrics to drive superior performance
- Create a meaningful and positive work environment
- Create, protect and project your power base
- No previous leadership knowledge or experience is required.
- A notebook for taking notes and creating a learning diary is recommended but not required.
Welcome to the world's largest, and most comprehensive, 21st Century leadership course.
Certified by the globally recognised British Institute of Leadership & Management, we provide you with a clear, practical and powerful learning journey. Discover why 21st Century leaders need to combine leadership, management & entrepreneurship skills and how you can use our '21 principles' framework to succeed in today's complex, uncertain and rapidly-changing world. Join our program today and accelerate your journey to becoming an authentic, high-performing 21st Century leader.
> 21 clear lectures on the key principles you need to succeed.
> Packed with practical examples, tips, quizzes, self-assessment, links and summaries.
> Powerful, cutting-edge frameworks provide you with superior insight & understanding.
> Concise explanations, we know you're busy so we get straight to the point!
Clear, practical, powerful and concise. Join now and start learning how to lead & succeed!
Every video lecture uses the following structure:
1. Introduce the principle and explain why it is important; this helps the student understand the context of their learning.
2. Explain the subject matter using a simple example to give deep understanding of the principle.
3. 3 relevant quotes are discussed allowing a deeper explanation of the subject matter using real life characters to bring variety to the learning experience.
4. We clearly and concisely explain the most important learning points thereby enabling you to quickly understand what you need to know.
5. A real example is presented and discussed to provide more understanding and context.
6. We then explain how to apply the principle in the real world by providing you with many practical frameworks that you can use straight away to start being a better leader.
7. We bring the learning to an end by providing 3 practical tips that can help you use the principle effectively in your local reality and providing a summary for your learning.
The learning diary
We strongly advise that you create a learning diary to make the most out of this course. Why? The best way to improve your learning is to reflect on your learning and how you can use the principles to improve the way you lead. We suggest getting a fresh notebook and using one page per lecture. By doing this you will rapidly accelerate your learning.
Clear, practical, powerful, concise join now and start learning how to lead & succeed!
Who this course is for:
- Recently promoted managers
- Those on graduate schemes
- Those aspiring for promotion
- Those who want to know what they are talking about when it comes to 21st Century leadership
- Students who want to prepare themselves for future leadership roles and improve their job prospects
- Everyone who wants to learn how to build a better reality
“100% business as usual = 100% chance of death”
Jan Bartscht is a futurist and innovation consultant; he specialises in helping leaders fight disruptive innovation by guiding them to transform their organisations and people into agile digital innovators.
Co-founder & MD of Leadapreneur, a boutique innovation consultancy based in Kuala Lumpur, Jan sees first-hand the reality of innovate or die in his daily work. He consistently sees 2 kinds of incumbent firms; those who are being disrupted and those who don’t know they are being disrupted. In recognition of this, Jan has built his expertise in awakening management and senior leaders to today’s ‘Innovate or Die’ reality, engaging them to discuss how they need to change and driving them to transform their people, business and culture.
His keynote ‘Innovate or Die’ engages audiences to understand the astonishing scale, speed and consequences of today’s disruptive innovation. Using stories and detailed industry examples, Jan enables managers and senior leaders to understand what disruptive innovation is, why it’s killing companies and how they can transform themselves to become an agile digital innovator before it’s too late.
1. Build rapport using real data
Jan researches your industry, share price, financial reports and disruptive trends to present a fresh, clear, data-driven perspective on the disruptive innovation reality of your business.
2. Shift mindsets with compelling stories
Engage the audience to shift their mindset by sharing compelling stories from your industry of why companies are dying.
3. Awaken the desire to change
Awaken the desire to change by sharing a practical roadmap that leaders can take to transform their people & company based on the incredible insights of complex systems science.
“We have had the privilege of having Jan address our talents on several occasions, and each time, Jan presents impactful, compelling and thought-provoking insights that challenge us to look beyond the status quo. He is able to highlight serious issues in an engaging, even entertaining way, making the intellectual core that forms the substance of his presentations accessible to all.”
-Michelle Iking Head of Talent, Learning & Performance, Citi Malaysia