The Zen Methodology Secrets To Habit Formation
What you'll learn
- Have a blast and learn a lot of highly-useful information that can change your life
- Learn how to take action no matter how you feel
- Learn how to leverage small daily actions into huge life accomplishments
- See why habits are the framework of every person's life, and the most impactful way to change your life
- Master the most effective habit-building and life-changing strategy the world has ever seen
- Discover if motivation or willpower is a better foundation for taking consistent action
- Why simply reading books and watching videos about good habits has no impact on you
- Learn to Cut out the bad habits that cost hours in the day for no reason.
- Have more time for the things that matter in your life.
- Establish work habits like working on your most important projects, pitching new clients or writing.
- Ready to take action
- Abandon the "I knew that" mindset
The Zen Methodology Secrets To Habit Formation
If you lies in any of the below point:-
. Procrastinate when we have difficult work to do.
· Avoid exercise and seek the comforts of the Internet.
· Eat unhealthy food and gain too much weight.
· Become overwhelmed, stressed out, full of anxiety.
· Put off meeting new people because we’re afraid.
· Avoid pursuing our dreams, building a business, finding our fulfilling careers.
· Avoid facing our debts so we can start building a stronger financial foundation.
· Put off our creative pursuits or the learning we’ve been wanting to do.
· Fail at new habits.
· Smoke, drink to excess, become addicted to drugs, even though we know these things aren’t good for us.
· Doubt ourselves, feel bad about ourselves, compare ourselves to others.
· Become angry, frustrated, judgmental of others.
What you’ll learn from this course isn’t how to make yourself a better person—it’s how to remove the things that get in your way. When we do that, we have happiness, peace. We no longer feel anxious, we don’t need to procrastinate, we let go of anger and resentment, and we can fully live in this moment, enjoying it. That’s what this course is about. Delving into the One Problem of the Mind Movie, and practicing with this method by experimenting with a small change . . . and in the process, mastering the skills of discomfort and change. With these skills, we’ll learn to form mindful habits that will make us good at any change we want to make and learn the flexibility we need to stick to that change for the long term. We’ll learn to deal with stress and anxiety, with frustration with ourselves and others, with procrastination and debt, and more. We’ll become masters of change. This is the Zen Methodology Secrets To Habit Formation.
One small step at a time. It’s the only way to truly understand the concepts of the change—put them into practice. What I’ve laid out is a step-by-step plan for change, one step at the end of each day. You’ll pick one small change to make, and implement it during the course. This means you’ll be taking the first step in getting used to discomfort, and also practicing a key principle that has helped me to change my life completely: Slow Change. It’s profoundly important, and yet slow change is difficult for most people because they want results right away. Finally, this course will require a commitment: you’ll need to set aside time to learn and practice it. This small time investment, of just 10 minutes a day, will result in great changes in your life if you can commit to it.
In the end of each day, I have issue a exercise for you that will help you to commit to making one small change in your life as you go through this course.
See You In The Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is best for the person, who wants to learn how to form new habits.
Online Course Creator | Productivity | Accelerated Learner | Career Hacker | Time Management | Neuro Linguistic Programming | Cognitive Behavioral Therapy | Leadership | Public Speaking | Communication Skills.
► Enroll in one of my courses today to accelerate your learning online ◄
Why are students taking my courses?
1) I teach with purpose, energy and passion. Each course is created with my students in mind.
2) My courses will help you take action, achieve real results and change your life now
3) My dedication to Udemy and teaching online.
Tomorrow is like an illusion that exists in our imagination, not in our reality. In other words, it's your habits to delay your work and making you lazy that will result in no accomplishments.
In his courses, Pradeep provides a daily action step for every area of your life: | Productivity | Accelerated Learner | Career Hacker | Time Management | Neuro Linguistic Programming | Cognitive Behavioral Therapy | Leadership | Public Speaking | Communication Skills I Entrepreneurship I Health I Work and Personal Relationships.
Unlike other personal development programs, his content focuses on taking action. So instead of watching and reading over-hyped strategies that rarely work in the real world, you'll get information that can be immediately implemented.
Pradeep's quest is helping people make their journey in life by asking questions and searching for the answers. Words have the power to reshape our thinking and help us discover new talents or to break the resistance to success.