The WordPress Bootcamp: Build 11 Websites with WordPress
What you'll learn
- Create beautiful, production websites that any employer or client would be impressed with.
- Have a portfolio consisting of 10 real-world websites using plugins from every corner of the WordPress Plugin Repository.
- Learn SEO Fundamentals and Application of SEO.
- Learn how to use WordPress & All Major WordPress Plugins proficiently.
- Learn to use 4 page builders, including Elementor, SiteOrigin, Themify, and Beaver Page Builders.
- Learn to use WooCommerce to make impressive and functional eCommerce websites.
- Learn the basics of HTML & proficiency in CSS.
- Learn how to properly Cache your website.
- Learn the basics of Web Security & Security management for WordPress.
- Learn the use of BuddyPress & bbPress to make a social media network.
- No Web Development or WordPress experience is required.
- Will to learn!
Developing websites is hard. And all the different languages and technologies out there make it harder. I want to make websites, but I cant understand the technical stuff! Even WordPress is hard for me! That’s where I am here to help.
The WordPress Bootcamp is the swiss army knife of WordPress courses. We learn every major WordPress plugin on the market, including:
SEO / Yoast SEO
4 Page Builders
Jetpack & Aksimet Anti Spam
WooCommerce & eCommerce Integration with WordPress
And so much more!
But I dont want to sit through all the boring content! How am I supposed to sit through 20+ hours of watching someone use WordPress? With this course, you dont have to. Instead of boring theory, we learn how to use the massive list of plugins above while building real-world production websites that can be used on a real site. It may be a WordPress website, but it will look like a real production website.
WordPress is a huge tool. And I mean huge. There is such a wide variety of plugins, themes, and tools- and all of them work with WordPress! How am I supposed to remember that information? WordPress is a big topic, and there is lots of cover. This curriculum is based around building websites so that you can learn and build WordPress websites at the same time, allowing your WordPress knowledge to sink in like a sponge.
We built websites with WordPress such as:
Blogs from Beginner to Advanced
One-Page Startup Websites
WooCommerce & eCommerce Websites
Social Media Networks
Whether you want to put the 10 websites you create on a portfolio, or just get some practice with WordPress, when a client comes asking for a WordPress or WooCommerce developer, you will have the proof to blow them away.
Anything they throw at you, you will be ready. SEO, WooCommerce, Caching- You name it, you will have the skills to handle it.
With 20+ hours of content, 150 quiz questions, and a final exam - This is the only course you will ever need to become a WordPress Developer.
So, are you ready to learn WordPress development?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn web development.
- Anyone who wants to learn WordPress.
- Anyone who wants to learn to build websites of all types and complexities.
Do you want to learn to code?
Do you want to design professional graphics?
Do you want to develop websites?
You have come to the right place.
My name is Jad Khalili, and I have been an instructor here on Udemy for over 3 years. I have taught courses on YouTube marketing, video editing, and so much more. Join me and over 100,000 other students in 183 countries to fulfill your dreams, start a career, or learn a new skill.