Karate; Tang Soo Do Techniques & Forms - Beginner Part Two
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will have a full understanding of the basic techniques of Tang Soo Do Karate, will be able to perform the first three basic forms in the art of Tang Soo Do, and will fully understand the basic principles of self protection.
- Preferably completed The Warrior In You Tang Soo Beginner Part One, prior to beginning this course. Able to understand and apply written instructions in English. Be able to watch, copy, and physically imitate video instructions with accuracy.
- Student should have completed the White Belt Program as a pre-requisite for this course.
The Tang Soo Do Basics Course Part 2, picks up where part one left off. In this course you will learn
The remainder of the required basic punches, kicks, and blocks
How to put the techniques together in combinations
The second basic form, Ki Cho Hyung Ee Bu.
The third basic form, Ki Cho Hyung Sam Bu.
How to do the front and backward break falls safely and effectively.
Upon completion of this course you will have a full understanding of the basic techniques in the art of Tang Soo Do and be fully prepared for further study in the art.
- Those who have completed the Tang Soo Do - White Belt Course or hold a yellow belt ranking or higher in a similar Karate style. The white belt course is a pre-requisite for this course and the white belt material is not covered.