The Vegan Diet
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the basics of Vegan Diet and how it can benefit not only your body and mind, but also the world around us.
- Understand what veganism actually means.
- You will be guided through all the questions you may have, and tools and resources will be provided for those questions this training may not address.
- You will even learn the difference between Vegetarianism and Veganism.
- You will also learn how to build new habits in your journey to beginning your new lifestyle.
- What is a Vegan Lifestyle and Why Does It Matter?
- What is the Difference Between Vegetarianism and Veganism?
- Staying Healthy While Living Vegan
- Old Habits Die Hard, Here’s How
- Identifying Your Values and Sticking To Them
- Completing the Vegan Lifestyle With Exercise and Proper Hydration
- Open Mindset
Are You Ready To Enjoy A Cruelty Free Diet?
A vegan lifestyle may not be for everyone, but for those it resonates with, there is really no other way to live.
Being vegan goes far beyond just the foods you eat. It is a way of life, complete with a shift in perspective.
People go vegan for a number of reasons, most of which are very personal to them.
Advocates of a vegan lifestyle can get a bad rap, probably because it seems like a very extreme adjustment and some of the ways animals are treated can be truly heartbreaking.
It seems that more and more every day we are hearing something about the vegan lifestyle.
Most of us probably know somebody who is a vegetarian or a vegan, or who simply seem curious about the idea of going meat-free.
Whether you watching this video course to learn more about veganism and what it means, or you are seriously considering a vegan lifestyle and want a guide to help to show you the way, this course will help you to learn the basics of going vegan and how it can benefit not only your body and mind, but also the world around us.
It’s About Time For You To Go Vegan!
- Who wants to start living a real Cruelty Free Lifestyle