The "Unusual" Hands on Excel Course for Beginners
- Learn Excel using Excel Online with real hands on exercises
- No prior Excel knowledge is needed
Are you new in business or eager to get a better job?
Do you know that employees using Excel are paid %15 more on average.
A working knowledge of Excel is vital for most office based professionals today, and stronger Excel skills can open the door to promotion and leadership opportunities. There are various ways to learn Excel and we’re proud of introducing the most effective and innovative way of learning excel in the world: Learning by doing
Because you can learn Excel by doing where it’s 15 times more effective than in class training. And 5 times more effective than by watching.
We will briefly explain the topics you need to discover and will guide you through the online exercise. You will learn by doing while we will automatically check your actions online and give automated feedback that will lead you to learn subject better
All of our exercises are from real life case studies so that you will easily apply what you learn to your work.
Start learning and mastering Excel today, boost your productivity and make more money with our hands-on training.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone beginning to learn Excel
- 00:12Warm-up Exercises
- 00:07Hands On Lecture: Profitability of a Theater
- 00:10Hands On Lecture: New Employee Badge
- 00:04Hands On Lecture: Hotel California
- 03:03Cell Referencing ($) - 1 of 2
- 03:21Cell Referencing ($) - 2 of 2
- 00:02Hands On Practice - Absolute References (1 of 2)
- 00:03Hands On Practice: Absolute References (2 of 2)
I am Atlas Johnson and I am the lead Excel Trainer at Sheetzoom. I have 20 years experience with Excel. During these 20 years I observed that Excel is learnt best by using it. That's why we decided to create this hands on Excel course. At Sheetzoom, we train try our best to bring in the learn by doing experience. Just practice what you learn by watching with our hands on exercises.