The Universal Language of Project Management
- You should be able to use a PC, Laptop, or mobile device at Beginner Level
- You should have Video Capable Hardware
- You should have access to WiFi or Internet Access
The Universal Language of Project Management emulates our commitment to provide Owners, Managers, and Administrators with viable resources to assist them in making informed decisions about their projects. In this book, we encourage other Owners, Managers, and Administrators to put their teams, systems, and tools to work for them and to save themselves for the most important and pertinent parts of the business.
We are intentional in providing an overview of the constructs associated with managing work in the featured areas. As you read each section, there should be some similarities and differentiations drawn between our #powerofnext management consulting style and other management consultants.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about various types of project management
- Owners, Managers, and Adminstrators
- Consultants, Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors
- 03:41TULOPM Introduction
Tanesha L. Bokally presence in the project management industry for over 20 years, managing budgets up to 20 million dollars, revolves around overseeing strategic goals and working with strategic teams to measurably, favorable, and progressive results.
She has made a lifestyle of creating valuable products and service through solving problems, propelling solutions, and creating gains for her former employers and growing clients.
She has led a diversified collection of teams and focus groups gathered to accomplish a set of defined goals. These dynamic teams range in discipline and have been comprised of owners, administrators, managers, facilitators, material suppliers, product vendors, employer staff, facilities management, community leaders, architects, engineers, contractors, sub-consultants, and subcontractors.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Media and Communications
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Educational Services
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
Tanesha L Bokally graduated from the School of Architecture, Construction, and Civil Technology as one of the few African American women at Southern Polytechnic State University, now Kennesaw State University, to complete a Bachelor of Architecture in 2003, NCARB Intern Development Program completion in 2004, renamed Architectural Experience Program, completion of the Construction Business Management program in 2006, and Graduate level entrepreneurial leadership classes 2012.