The Universal Language of Core Systems Management
- Students should be able to use a PC, Laptop, or mobile device at a Beginner's Level
- Students should have Video and Audio Capable Software and Hardware
- Students should have access to to the Internet
- Students should have a basic understanding of managing project efforts.
The workflow manual expounds on 10 Core Assessments in 10 Key Areas to assist Owners, Managers, and Administrators in making informed decisions about their projects and different types of work. A workflow manual for management consulting projects. It provides a 30-Minute reading with 30-Minute Chapter Exercises that offer the reader applicable and useful information for their projects.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have completed "The Universal Language of Project Management" course.
- Students who are managing projects and want to learn about core systems management.
- Students who are also Owners, Managers, or Administrators.
- Students who are also Consultants, Contractors, Suppliers, or Vendors
- 26:13TULOCSM Introduction
Tanesha L. Bokally presence in the project management industry for over 20 years, managing budgets up to 20 million dollars, revolves around overseeing strategic goals and working with strategic teams to measurably, favorable, and progressive results.
She has made a lifestyle of creating valuable products and service through solving problems, propelling solutions, and creating gains for her former employers and growing clients.
She has led a diversified collection of teams and focus groups gathered to accomplish a set of defined goals. These dynamic teams range in discipline and have been comprised of owners, administrators, managers, facilitators, material suppliers, product vendors, employer staff, facilities management, community leaders, architects, engineers, contractors, sub-consultants, and subcontractors.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Media and Communications
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Educational Services
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
Tanesha L Bokally graduated from the School of Architecture, Construction, and Civil Technology as one of the few African American women at Southern Polytechnic State University, now Kennesaw State University, to complete a Bachelor of Architecture in 2003, NCARB Intern Development Program completion in 2004, renamed Architectural Experience Program, completion of the Construction Business Management program in 2006, and Graduate level entrepreneurial leadership classes 2012.