The Unity Workshop
- Basic C# knowledge
- A computer which can run Unity
Learn the very basic of Unity and become ready to learn more intermediate Unity skills.
- Navigate in Unity
- Create basic GameObjects and position them in the scene
- Create and attach scripts to gameobjects
- Manipulate and move gameobjects via scripts
Take this short less than an hour course and get ahead in quickly learning Unity!
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners to Unity who want to know how to navigate around Unity and do some basic tasks
- 00:09Where To Get Support
Niclas Gleesborg is an engineer with over 5 years of Software Engineering experience. Niclas is educated from Aarhus University as an ICT-engineer with a focus on mobile devices. Niclas has recently started his endeavour into game development, discovering everything from simple 2d platformers to high detail 3d games. Niclas is a proficient Unity Developer and with a background in Software Engineering, has a focus on code standard and quality.