The Ultimate Watercolor Learning Resource
What you'll learn
- Know your Bubble! That's the key to being intentional with your learning.
- Perfect class for understanding how to restructure your learning habits.
- Find out why painting finished art is holding you back!
- Discover tips that will help manage your studio time and make room for what's important
- How to learn from other artists without copying their work/style
- Become more aware of your relationship with making art, your moods and how to be productive no matter what!
- Much more...
- Must be self motivated and eager to take your watercolor art to the next level
Welcome to How To Master Your Watercolor Painting Workshop.
Perfect class for understanding how to restructure your learning habits
Find out why painting finished art is holding you back!
Discover tips that will help you evaluate your art and make smart decisions on how to invest your precious studio time
Staying organized and being INTENTIONAL is the key to having those amazing 'breakthrough' moments
Who should take this class? This class is designed for experienced artists. I recommend you have at least one year of watercolor painting before taking on these lessons.
In this workshop we will slow things down a bit and focus on the art of learning. Having a clear picture for where your watercolor strength and weaknesses are will help guide you to getting amazing breakthroughs.
Improving consistently over and over is all about being intentional. It's how winners get what they desire. By understanding their goals and developing a plan on how to get the them.
Know this doesn't mean you have to completely abandon having fun. No, no!!! It's about finding balance. Dividing your studio/creative time up so that you are constantly exploring and developing your four major pillars.
I will share some fantastic tools I use to help get those magical breakthroughs and I can't wait to share them with you in this class.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring artists that want to be more productive and reach higher levels of painting
Hi, I'm Robert Joyner.
I'm a full time paint-slinger from Richmond, Virginia specializing in watercolor, acrylic & mixed media paintings. Best known for my signature loose brushwork and carefree approach to creating abstract style artwork.
Here's a quick look at some of my bragging rights.
Official Artist 2012 Kentucky Derby
Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
National Pastime Baseball Museum
Art On Carnival Cruise Ships
555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
Art on sitcom Modern Family
Artwork on sitcom The Odd Couple
Artwork in movie Tracers
2013 Mixed Media Instructor Strathmore Papers
Shenton Valley Vineyards Wine Label
Polo Resort - upscale hotel In Hong Kong