The Ultimate Voice to 3D Animation Course (2022 Edition)
What you'll learn
- Learn how to convert an audio file into 3D animation virtual human spokesperson video using a super-powerful software
- Learn about cloud-based audio recording tools or apps to record high-quality audio
- Know how to set-up the software, download/upload backgrounds, load audio files, change colour of character skin tone or clothes.
- Learn about some amazing cloud-based screen-recording tools to capture the 3D animation output generated
- None. No 3D animation skills needed.
- The incredible software taught in the course works on Windows OS only at the moment and it is a free software that can be downloaded through Steam Store.
"3D animation is a technique which allows for each object or person to have their own three-dimensional space; this can create the illusion of depth while simultaneously creating motion within that world."
Good 3D animation is hard to create or execute and we all know it. What we must further be aware of is what is harder still is being committed to it in the long run as 3D animation is a vast, tiring and long process. Animation specialists know that 2D is a more simple technique - whatsoever, so it's a lot easier to learn and execute, but it still takes just as much, and even often more, time to do than 3D. On top of that, 3D is a lot more complicated than 2D.
It's for this reason that many producers are looking into 2D production as an animation technique. It's a technique that is not new though, but quite the contrary - it has been around since the '50s, actually much longer. However, it's been in the past couple of years that 3D animation has risen to the top. Just look at all the movies that were nominated this year for an Academy Award and you'll see that most, if not all of them, are 3D. If you think about all those movies, for example, "Life of Pi", "Hugo", and "Hayao Miyazaki's" movies ("The Wind Rises" and "Ponyo"), they were all done in 3D. This past year saw a large rise in 3D movies than 2D movies, especially when you compare it to the years before.
The 3D animation process normally has three phases associated with it being - the following stages:
1. Pre-production stage: This process includes concept creation, creating rough storyboards, making script reels, and character modelling. This is the most difficult stage of it all and also it involves a lot of brainstorming to be done by a huge team who will be working on the animation project.
2. Production stage: This involves the creation of the animated film's animated elements brought together layer-by-layer and scene-by-scene, all into one place, ready for the final touches to be done or applied. This is usually termed as the "Creation Stage" too.
3. Post-production stage: This stage deals with rendering of the 3D animation and editing the video using any video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie for Mac or Final Cut Pro (FCP).
The above phases also have multiple sub-processes within them. Thus, this makes 3D animation a complicated process - until now!
Forget being an animation specialist or learning 3D animation from scratch.
What if we told you that you could create amazing 3D animation videos at high speed using the world's most powerful and secretive software? What if we told you that this is all possible without modelling, texturing, rigging, lighting or manual animation unlike leveraging traditional animation software to create a 3D output?
This means simply speeding up the three phases that we just talked about above by 99x. (You can create animation 99 times faster than using regular methods or software) and that's what we mean.
Welcome to the new age of 3D animation that can be generated with a single audio file you put across to the software - which we will reveal in this course. We will also look at changing characters, backgrounds colours etc. to be used in your video.
This superb and futuristic tech course has been created by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and Mastermind "Saranya Srinidhi".
Are you ready to create mind-blowing 3D virtual human avatar videos at great speed? This is going to be an exciting course, after all.
Enrol now. Let's boom.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are already learning animation courses and wish to create 3D animation videos of virtual human spokespersons fast and easy.
- Marketing professionals who want to convert their audio message to 3D animation videos extremely quick.
- Video creators who wish to speed up video-production by using powerful video-creation and animation software.
- Anyone who is interested to learn new-age technologies that focusses on conversion of a normal audio file to 3D animated video.
Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director of First Look Digital Marketing Solutions (India's First Artificial Intelligence Powered Digital Marketing company) located in Bangalore and is one of the top instructors in India who is teaching highly futuristic digital marketing-related courses on Udemy. He is a Technologist, Digital Marketing Coach, Author, and Video Creation Specialist with over 13+ years of experience and has worked at top companies in India.
Having over 850,000+ students on Udemy - he has facilitated digital marketing analysis and provided state-of-the-art marketing strategy ideas and tactical execution plans for top marketing companies in India including startups, SMB's and MNC's. This includes strategic brainstorming sessions, Artificial Intelligence-powered market analysis, market research related to digital performance, support of various AIDM marketing initiatives for new product and consumer promotional launches, etc. He uses real-time forecasting, predictive modelling, machine learning, advanced machine learning-based optimization techniques for business, marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven customer engagement strategies, competition monitoring software and other world-class tools.
Srinidhi gained popularity through the unique, practical yet engaging training methodologies he utilizes to teach during the training sessions. Some of his training methods include gamified learning experiences conducted by virtual writing and teaching robots like "Aera 2.0" that prompt behavioural changes in students and bring forth a new kind of fascination among the crowd. These robots are virtual humans having super-intelligence capabilities. They can autonomously train anyone on topics ranging from ABC to Rocket Science, without human intervention.
Srinidhi's passionate fans call him a "Digital Marketing Legend" and he's busy working on creating new virtual and humanoid robots to revolutionize education in India and the world in 2022.
He is deemed to be an innovator in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Digital Marketing and is someone who has embraced many ideas and has created various environments in which team members are taught the required AI automation tools and resources to challenge the status quo, push boundaries and achieve super-extensive growth. His courses are a testament to where the future is actually heading.
"My goal has always been to give my students the AI tools to be able to leverage their digital marketing experiences, tools that allow them to build marketing success, from a whole new innovative perspective." — Srinidhi Ranganathan
Srinidhi is currently working on these ultra-futuristic advancements in 2022 and creating research papers that contain information that delves 100-300 years into the future:
1) Autonomous Self-Thinking Scientific Computers
2) Personal Teleportation through Photons
3) Rise of Thought-to-Text and Dream Recognition Machines
4) Memory Regeneration with Nanobots
5) Birth of Hyper-Reality
6) Virtual Robo-Babies
7) Space-Tourism for the Wealthy
8) Mini-Flying Cities, Creation and Expansion using Maglev Technology
9) Self-Driving Flying Cars
10) Holographic Pets
11) Space-Probes (Stellar Light-Travelling Machines)
12) Virtual Digital Humans (Mind-Clones)
13) Computer-Like Lifeforms
14) Decentralized Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies
15) Mind-Revealing Technology
16) Cyborgs at the Workplace
17) Invisible Food
18) Temperature-Adaptable Smart Wearable Clothing
19) Holodeck-Style Underwater Starship Homes
20) Yottabyte Storage Tech for Unimaginable Cloud Data Storage
21) Atmospheric Water Generation Secrets (2022-2050)
Saranya Srinidhi has great passion and interest to teach Artificial Intelligence (AI) Digital Marketing to learners worldwide. She uses the world's most advanced and incredible Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies in Digital Marketing to make automated decisions based on data collection, data analysis, data analytics and additional observations of the target audience or economic trends that may impact marketing efforts to the core.
She further leverages AI technology to help optimize and speed up many different digital marketing tasks in popular niche' areas like SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, ASO, Affiliate Marketing, Graphic-Design, Video Marketing, Podcast Marketing etc. to improve user experiences and drive conversions via viral marketing tools.
Saranya is aware that Artificial intelligence (AI) is impacting the future of virtually every industry and every human being to the core. Hence, she played a crucial role in the creation of "Aera Virtual Writing Robot" - an autonomous robot writer that can write eBooks of around 20,000+ words on any topic in literally minutes - taking an author's writing style or tone using the most advanced Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning algorithms without any kind of human intervention.
Saranya's vision is to create an impact on the careers of aspiring marketers in India. An innovative Artificial Intelligence (AI) Digital Marketer having extensive experience in executing new-age marketing campaigns leveraging artificial intelligence technologies, she has been fondly called as "Digital Marketing Mastermind" by her fans.
Having gained a global following she is now ready to showcase her new talents by sharing her valuable knowledge in the field to bring pride to the country.
First Look Digital Marketing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (FirstLookAI) is the most innovative and extremely futuristic training company based in Bangalore, India led by Director of Digital Marketing "Srinidhi Ranganathan". We have trained over 600,000+ students globally and further 950+ students in the live classroom session. We do not just necessarily provide our learners with great knowledge and experiences. We help them to explore their career life to find new futuristic opportunities that they haven’t even visualised in their dreams.
Experts say the rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI) will make most people happier over the next decade, but many people have questions about how advancement in AI affects the sense of being human, successful and free will. At FirstLook, we focus on 'optimism' meaning – complete positivity regarding the concept of AI taking over.
Marketing Legend Srinidhi Ranganathan says Artificial Intelligence (AI) is intended to make computers think and solve problems like humans and thus improve productivity and boost economic growth. Currently, at FirstLook the team is also working on researching world-changing "3D Mind-Cloning software".
Digital Mind-Clones are self-aware digital virtual humans, able to think, reason, remember and feel. This technology can make anyone live forever as a digital human as the software can store thoughts, dreams and all kinds of data fed to it. It can respond and talk autonomously like itself and answer questions on literally anything at a much later stage. What's more? This technology can even teach or train people on any subject matter.
FirstLookAi currently focuses on teaching innovative online course programs related to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Digital Marketing and various popular yet unique fields of expertise on Udemy.
The company is also working on quizzes or practice tests that contribute to industry-oriented learning in which all kinds of learners can test their expertise on popular topics that are very much needed in today's competitive world.
“AI will help replace a lot of easy yet tedious jobs, so people are given the time and energy to create and invent more advanced technologies to support society’s growth”, Srinidhi Ranganathan says in a recent online meet.