The ultimate Tailwind 2021 course - Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Tailwind concepts
- How to use the layout utilities to position items
- How to manage items groups like grids
- How to control the spacing between elements
- How to size elements
- How to apply typography utilities to style a text
- How to control bachgrounds and borders
- How to apply filters on elements
- How to use animations
- How to use interactivity utilities
- how to design your app for different screens sizes
- How to develop dark mode feature in your app
- A computer and an internet connexion
- A strong willingness to learn
Welcome to this Tailwind CSS course.
Tailwind has known an amazing popularity in the web community so learning it would be interesting skill to add to your technical skills list.
For me, I think anyone who is using CSS should learn Tailwind to benefit from its capabilities.
This course covers Tailwind in detail. Basic to advanced features and utilities are covered . The explanation goes with examples (one or many depending on the complexity of the concept)
The course is based on the latest version of Tailwind.
At the end of the course, we will build 3 projects : Ebay , Messenger and Instagram designs.
The course covers the following concepts :
Why you need to learn how to use Tailwind ?
Tailwind core concepts
Tailwind responsive design
Tailwind dark mode
Manage layout in Tailwind
Tailwind box sizing
Tailwind object position
Tailwind Top / Right / Bottom / Left
Group items with flexbox and grid
Control spacing and sizing of elements
Styling text elements
Manage borders and backgrounds
Apply effects and filters to elements ( blur , brightness, contrast, shadow, grayscale, saturate, sepia + backdrop filters)
Transitions, animations and transforms
Interactivity and SVG
Project 1 : Ebay
Project 2 : Instagram
Project 3 : Messenger
I hope this course will benefit you to be able to design beautiful apps.
If you have any question about an unclear point in the videos you can ask me , i will try to answer the soonest possible.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who want to start using Tailwind to make beautiful application designs easily.
Sihem is a software engineer. She has a master degree in software engineering. She has developed many entreprise-level applications using different languages and frameworks like Java , Spring , Tailwind ...etc.
Sihem has been one of the first engineers to work on a huge government project in digital transformation.
Sihem has been teaching programming since 3 years and she has the ability to make complexe stuff easy to understand.