The Ultimate Soccer Guide | Play Like A Pro Soccer Player
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be a confident player who dominates games every time you step on the field.
- In this course you will learn how to: increase speed and stamina, jump higher, and build stronger muscles for explosive power.
- In this course you will learn how to: beat defenders with ease, improve shooting power & accuracy, score more goals, and make more assists.
- In this course you will learn how to: impress coaches and scouts, read the game like a pro, and build real life confidence that will get you through the toughest situations.
- Desire to improve.
- Positive attitude.
- Commitment to "do whatever it takes".
Would you like to earn a college scholarship, sign a professional contract, or become the best player on your team?
This program will improve all of your skills, increase your speed, boost your soccer IQ, transform your confidence, or turn you into the type of player who dominates games.
Regardless of your age, skill level, or experience if you want to become a better player this program is guaranteed to take your game to the next level. This proven formula has helped 10,000s of players in different countries around the world. Now it's going to help you.
This course will improve every area of your game:
- Learn to beat opponents with the most effective soccer moves.
- Score more goals with improved shooting power and accuracy.
- Understand how to defend properly and make more tackles.
- Improve your speed, stamina, and strength.
- Understand the game and the proper way to play.
- Develop mental-toughness and learn to control your emotions.
- Stop getting nervous and start being confident when you play.
- Stand out when you play to impress coaches and scouts.
- Learn how to get trials with semi-pro and professional teams.
- Become the type of player who dominates games.
The course is broken down into 5 areas (4+ hours of video footage):
2. Physical Fitness.
3. Tactical Understanding.
4. Become A Game Changer.
5. Mental Toughness.
5. How To Get Scouted.
7. Daily Training Routine.
The course also comes with 3 FREE bonus programs:
- Progressive Soccer Nutrition.
- The WORST Mistakes Players Make.
- Advanced Mental Training
When you buy this course today for $89. You will get over 4 hours of video tutorials, daily training program guaranteed to get you results, plus 3 bonus programs (together valued over $350).
Once you work through the tutorials and complete 2 months of the training program you will be faster, stronger, and fitter. You will be more skillful, smarter, and confident when you step on the field. You are guaranteed to become a better player.
If you don't improve you can get a full refund. No questions, no hassles, no hard feelings.
Who this course is for:
- Any player who wants to improve their skills, fitness, soccer IQ, and confidence faster than ever before.
My name is Dylan Tooby
I’m a 30 year old football trainer and the creator of Progressive Soccer Training.
My youth career although successful wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. I played on the top teams, was usually one of the better players, and even went on to represent my Province and Nation of Canada in youth soccer.
A football trainer from Canada!?
Why would you waste your time!?
I’ll get to those reasons shortly.
In the meantime just know I’ve helped 100,000s of players improve at the game they love. Many have won personal awards, made higher level teams, earned college scholarships, and even signed professional contracts.
Growing up in Canada becoming a professional soccer player was a dream and not a realistic reality.
At least that is what I was told and believed.
I went on to play College soccer and even received a full scholarship. However, there seemed to be no real future in football for a passionate player from Canada.
Regardless, I continued to play.
This led me to coaching and private training.
For years I spent everyday training players of all different ages and abilities. I held private sessions, small groups, and large training camps. My business and reputation were growing quickly but I knew I was not operating at my full potential.
That’s when I discovered YouTube
The first year was slow.
My videos would only get handful of views but I realized something very important. With one training tutorial I was able to make a positive impact on people all around the world (and that video would stay there and help people forever).
My first YouTube channel was called “The Soccer Essentials”.
Over a few years it grew to 100,000 subscribers but unfortunately YouTube gave me the SLAP and removed my ability to make money from advertisements because I accidentally used copyrighted music in one of my videos (lesson learned).
ended up being a blessing in disguise.
I decided to start a new channel and re-brand myself under the name:
To date my channel has over 400,000 subscribers and I’m only getting started.
The cool thing about creating YouTube tutorials is it forced me to become a better player. My followers were constantly asking me questions about every part of player development. I had to learn how to increase speed, dribble like Messi, improve stamina, and shoot with more power so I could genuinely explain it to my audience.
I’ve always been a good player but since becoming a YouTuber my game has elevated to new levels. Over the last 5 years I’ve become one of the top players in my league, won countless trophies, earned goal scoring titles, and have had a lot of fun along the way.
My greatest achievement to date was being selected to play for the Canadian National Futsal Team at the age of 30.
How am I going to help you?
100,000s of players around the world have used this content to improve. However, 100,000s of players have also come to this website and not improved. The difference between the two groups was their desire to improve but most importantly their ability to take my ideas and put them into action.
“Knowledge is only power when put into action.”
If you seriously want to improve faster and achieve more take a closer look at the advanced training programs in the “Courses” section.