The Ultimate Scrum Master Guide
What you'll learn
- I designed this course to shed the light on the following:
- Introduction to agile fundamentals, the software development lifecycles, agile frameworks, scrum, scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts, and scrum guide 2020.
- Scrum master role and responsibilities, and tools and techniques used by the scrum master to facilitate team efforts.
- Tools and techniques to detect team dysfunctions, and resolve impediments
- Estimation techniques, team metrics and KPIs. I explain what it means and how you can analyze this information to detect issues.
- Retrospective meeting, and tools and templates on how to make the most of this meeting.
- Scaled agile framework, and how the scrum master operates within them
- Overview of the Scrum master certifications
- Practice tests
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. It is designed with beginners in mind.
You have found my course on Udemy, so this means that you are interested in becoming a Scrum Master or you’re already a Scrum Master and you want to expand your knowledge. Good news: you’re in the right place. I have drawn from my experience, knowledge and research to put together the ultimate Scrum Master guide to guide you on your journey. The purpose of this course is not only to help you pass a certification, which by the way it can and does, but in addition to that, empowers you to succeed in your scrum master job in a concrete way by giving you real life tips and tricks, and the most comprehensive toolkit.
I designed this course to summarize all the notes and experience I acquired during my role as Scrum Master that I will be more than happy to share it with you. I believe that this course will be used as your reference as your guide to assist you solving any impediment or situation you will encounter during your journey as a Scrum master regardless of your level (Junior intermediate or senior). I added as bonus materials many lectures to help you.
My name is Robert Saliba I am a senior certified Scrum Master with 6 years of hands-on experience working with multinational companies and more than 15 years working in the software industry. I am passionate in helping teams and people become more agile by facilitating Scrum, providing coaching, training and consulting in Agile frameworks, principles and mindset.
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals interested in becoming a scrum master, and want to pursue this path
- IT professionals looking to pass scrum master certifications
- Scrum Masters who are certified and are looking for hands-on examples and applications of Scrum that they can apply in their job
- Experienced Scrum Masters who are looking to refresh and expand their knowledge
I am a senior certified Scrum Master with 6 years of hands-on experience working with multinational companies and more than 15 years working in the software industry. I am passionate in helping teams and people become more agile by facilitating Scrum, providing coaching, training and consulting in Agile frameworks, principles and mindset.