The Ultimate R Programming & Machine Learning Course
What you'll learn
- Introduction to R & R console
- Building Blocks in R language
- Install and Load Packages with R studio
- Understanding R variables
- Different data types in R
- Mastering prediction and model assessment
- Understanding and apply machine learning methods using an extensive set of R packages
- Gaining deep insights into the application of machine learning tools in the industry
- Implementing advanced concepts in machine learning
- Manipulating data in R efficiently to prepare it for analysis
- Understanding how working with complex data is different to standard numerical work
- Understanding why and how to create test and training data sets for analysis
- A PC or Mac
- Internet Access
R language is a high-level functional language and one of the must-know tools for data science and statistics. This solution-based course will be your guide, taking you through different programming aspects with R. You'll start by understanding how to set up R and R Studio, followed by exploring R packages, functions, data structures, control flow, and loops.
Powerful but complex, R can be challenging for beginners and those unfamiliar with its unique behaviors. This course focused on R and the R ecosystem, introduces you to the tools for working with data. It is the solution - an easy and practical way to learn R and develop a broad and consistent understanding of the language. Through hands-on examples you'll discover powerful R tools, and R best practices that will give you a deeper understanding of working with data. You'll get to grips with R's data structures and data processing techniques, as well as the most popular R packages to boost your productivity from the offset.
Start with the basics of R, then dive deep into the programming techniques and paradigms to make your R code excel. You’ll learn how to build statistical and advanced plots using the powerful ggplot2 library. Advance quickly to a deeper understanding of R's behavior as you learn common tasks including data analysis, databases, web scraping, high performance computing, and writing documents.
At the end of the course, you'll be a confident R programmer adept at solving problems with the right techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists
- Anyone interested in R & Machine Learning
Hi. I am a passionate and creative data scientist with a strong focus on simplicity and thorough details. I have been programming since high school and I have a particular passion for creating beautiful and informative statistical graphics, and enjoy teaching people to use R to find and express insights in their own datasets.
I have a master's of science degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Computer Engineering. I also have many years of experience with .NET C# and .NET MVC. I enjoy teaching along with my full-time job.
For me, the most important part about writing and teaching code is to eliminate the hardships of every student out there who is willing to learn but cannot find adequate resource which is easy to understand. Coding is a way to be creative and have fun!