The Ultimate Piano Chords Course - for Piano & Keyboard
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 22 articles
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to pick up any chord sheet, play along and sound great.
- By using the techniques in the course, you'll be able to sound like an advanced piano player without reading any musical notes at all.
- Learn about Major, Minor, Slash, 7, 9, Suspended, Add, Diminished, Augmented Chords and much more.
- Singers will be able to accompany themselves, and learn how to transpose a song into different keys to suit their vocal range.
- You'll learn a wide variety of rhythms, playing techniques and patterns that can be applied to chords.
- Learn popular songs by Adele, The Beatles, Coldplay, The Commodores, Josh Groban, Alicia Keys, The Greatest Showman and many more.
- No previous experience required. A piano/keyboard is all you need.
The Ultimate Piano Chord Course will give you the skills to be able to play thousands of songs.
Most songs are written using chords, so if you understand how to use them properly, you'll be able to play a vast amount of songs by just reading simple chord symbols. You don't need to be able to read music notation in order to play great songs!
This course is for beginners on the Piano, and so starts with the basics, but quickly moves onto learning about the different kinds of chords and how they are constructed, gradually getting more and more advanced as you progress. You don't just learn about chords though. Along the way you will learn about different kinds of rhythms, playing patterns and techniques that can be applied to the chords. By the end you'll be able to play the piano by reading a chord sheet, but sound like a pro!
I believe the best way to learn is by applying your new found knowledge, and so throughout the course you will learn famous songs or chord progressions on the Piano, relevant to the particular chord/rhythm or playing pattern you've just been learning. The course uses examples from songs by a wide variety of artists such as Adele, Sam Smith, The Commodores, Christina Perri, John Legend and Don McLean to name a few.
If you're a singer, by the end of this course you'll be able to pick up and play any piece of music or chord sheet and play piano by following the chord symbols. All you need to do is sing along. I even show you how to print off any song of your choice online for free, as well as showing you how to change the key so it suits your vocal range.
The same goes with anyone wanting to accompany other singers on piano, or people wanting to play Keyboard in a band. This course will give you the skills and understanding to be able to play Piano along with other people.
If you're a songwriter, you'll find that your understanding of chords and playing techniques will be so much greater, and so you'll be able to use what you've learnt to write songs with much more variety and musicianship and freedom.
Even if you just want to enjoy playing the Piano/Keyboard for yourself at home, by the end you'll be able to play a selection of famous songs, and have the skills and ability to print off your own favourite songs and play them by just following the piano chord symbols.
The course also includes PDF's of important chord building info and playing techniques that you can print off and set on your piano/keyboard, which will make it easy to refer to when you start choosing and learning your own favourite songs.
So enroll today, and learn piano the easy way!
- Complete beginners, or anyone wanting to expand their current knowledge on chords and following chord sheets.
- Singers wanting to be able to accompany themselves on the Piano.
- Anyone wanting to be able to play rhythm Piano/Keyboard in a band.
- Singer Songwriters wanting to understand more about chords.
- Anyone wanting to be able to accompany singers on the Piano.
Welcome to my course "The Ultimate Piano Chords Course". This lesson starts with the very basics for complete beginners, and teaches you the names of the white keys on the piano/keyboard.
This goes on from the previous lesson, and goes over some exercises to help you to learn the names of the keys.