The Ultimate Photorealistic Drawing Course
What you'll learn
- You will learn the basics and fundamentals of drawing with colored pencils
- You will learn how to blend colored pencils
- You will learn how to layer colors
- You will learn how to create highlights and shadows
- You will be able to draw and render a realistic bird drawing
- You will learn how to stay motivated and passionate as an artist
- You will be able to draw and render a drawing of realistic glossy lips
- You will learn how to create realistic textures like hair and wood
- You will learn how to draw photorealistically
- Colored pencils
- Standard pencil
- Pencil sharpener
- Motivation to learn!
The Ultimate Photorealistic Drawing Course will show you how to create advanced and beautiful art that will stand out. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of art
- Or your money back within the first 30 days!
The course is your guide to obtaining new drawing skills that you always wanted to achieve! Whether for your own projects or to draw for other people.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in drawing realistically to creating advanced art and having a deep understanding of realism in art,
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll create different projects in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
You’ll gain instant access to all sections of the course.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of photo realistic drawing. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning designs and illustrations!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of drawing realistically from the ground up. The course is supported with over 5 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingertips instantly.
The course starts with the basics. You will get an in depth understanding of the fundamentals. Fundamentals are the most important part of creating art. You will learn everything from highlight and shadows fundamentals all the way to blending.
You will learn how to transfer pictures so you can color them.
We'll then start are firs project right away. I'll walk you through step by step how to render a beautiful bird holding your hand along the way. This will really help you grasp the basics.
At this point well do another art piece of some red glossy lips holding a diamond ring. this will give you a great understanding of highlights.
Lastly you will gain access to the bonus section where I’ll teach you how to make textures like hair and wood.
Over all the sections you will learn:
Highlight and shadow fundamentals
How to create realistic art
How to transfer pictures
How to completely render a drawing
How to draw a bird
how to stay motivated
How to draw lips with a diamond ring
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Quizzes and exercise work sheets
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to create photorealistic drawings
- Students who are willing to put in a few hours to learn a new skill
- Students who are motivated and ready to learn
Hi, I'm Quinton. I'm an avid outdoors photographer and explorer and have been taking pictures for years. I've worked professionally taking photos but my true passion lies in teaching what I love to others. In my younger days of photography I spent countless hours scouring the internet trying to learn the secrets of photography. I just wish there was one place where I could learn everything I needed to know and explain in terms I could understand. My goal is to give you exactly that, I want to help you knock down barriers and master the world of photography. I've shown some of my work below so you can be the judge if I can teach you. But you can also check out my Instagram where I have all my work.