The Ultimate Microsoft Project 2010 & 2013 Training Bundle
What you'll learn
- Efficiently use schedules, calendars, and critical paths.
- Explore cost management features such as defining/tracking costs and reporting options.
- Use tools to plan, manage, and collaborate with other people and teams.
- Track using the resource calendar, task types, and budget resources.
- Get proficient at over allocations and leveling.
- Consolidating multiple projects.
- Learn to effectively split projects into sub-projects.
- Manage cost rate changes.
- Import and exporting of project data.
- How to assign, level, and divert resources to overcome problems.
- Delegation and tracking of tasks.
- Microsoft Project 2010 or Microsoft Project 2013
Microsoft Project can take any managers skills up to the next level, simplifying the process of running a project, and keeping track of every last detail. There’s no better tool out there to make sure that you stay on-schedule and on-budget. Whether you’re a manager looking to improve their skills, or are looking to develop management skills for the sake of a promotion, mastery of Microsoft Project is invaluable.
Our Ultimate Microsoft Project Training Bundle contains beginner and advanced courses for both Project 2010 and Project 2013, so that no matter what version you’re faced with you have the skills to keep up.
This bundle includes:
- 36 hours of video tutorials
- 180 individual video lectures
- 4 quizzes with 175 test questions
- Certificate of completion
Courses Included with this Bundle:
Learn Microsoft Project 2013
Starting with the basics, you’ll discover how to design a custom project and use templates. Next, you’ll see how to integrate your data and turn it into a compelling report. You’ll then get useful tips for solving tricky Gantt Chart problems by learning to trace task paths. To help you strategize more efficiently with your team, you’ll also explore the handy Lync 2010 feature which allows you to communicate with others directly inside the Project 2013 interface. You’ll then discover the best ways for exporting your work to other Microsoft programs as well as for sharing information in online meetings and via the cloud.
Learn Microsoft Project 2013 - Advanced
Get ready to take your project management skills to the next level as you:
- Discover effective methods for sharing resources.
- See how to create and run effective project reports.
- Find out about cost management.
- Explore the use of earned value analysis for your project.
- Discover advanced options for customizing your workspace.
- Dive into options for consolidating and splitting projects.
Learn Microsoft Project 2010
During the Learn Microsoft Project 2010 video training course, your professional trainer guides you through project management topics such as task creation, resource management, cost tracking, using WBS codes, critical path reporting, and more.
Discover the building blocks of a project. Start with information gathering and documentation, and when you feel comfortable with that, move on to the basics of tasks and resources. Get detailed step-by-step guidance on how to assign and allocate resources. Learn to document a project as you go by properly defining costs and adding notes—enabling full traceability.
Learn Microsoft Project 2010 - Advanced
Learn the value of defining costs up front—baselining the costs so you can track them. Evaluate the project as you go from a detached view to determine resourcing problems. Understand how to assign, level, and divert resources so you can overcome resource problems to keep the project moving forward.
Discover how to divide a project into parts and combine them when necessary. Learn how to create links and dependencies between projects and share resources. And discover how to maximize critical tools: customization, macros, views, VBA, writing code, creating new macros, and importing and exporting.
What people are saying:
“Excellent course overall, well worth investing time and money on. I recommend that participants practice many of the techniques learned on this Basic/Intermediate course before moving on to the Advanced course.”
- J. Burns
“I was a constant user of MS Project 2007 and was trying to make the leap into MS Project 2013. This course provided a great foundation from which to get comfortable with the new layout of the software plus to utilize the enhanced functionality.
- J. Humphrey
“Everything are well explained, enrich with practice files ready to play along. Starting with the basics up to tricky Gantt Chart problems and more.”
- Arif N.
"Simon Sez IT is one of the best resources if you are looking for Microsoft Office tutorials."
Note: All videos are high-definition and are therefore best viewed enlarged and with the HD setting on.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers and other business professionals who new to Microsoft Project (or previous versions) and are looking to deepen their knowledge with more advanced project management skills.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 9,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 750,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.