The Ultimate Microsoft Excel 2013 & 2016 Mastery Course
What you'll learn
- Discover new and improved features in Excel 2013 and 2016
- How to effectively use Excel 2013 or 2016 on a touchscreen device
- How create, save, and open a workbook
- Learn how to personalize your use of Excel using Excel Options
- How to use and how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Complete data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface
- The basics of entering and editing data in a workbook
- Discover how to format dates and numbers
- Learn practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets
- Effectively use autofill and flashfill so you are more productive
- Discover the essentials of using fomulas and functions
- How to rename, insert, move, and reference an Excel 2016 worksheet
- Discover how to create charts and graphs
- Learn practical methods to sort and filter your data
- How to protect and secure your Excel data
- Data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface
- Tips for mouse and touch screen users
- Graphs and charts using templates or custom designs
- Pivot tables and slicing
- Working with flash fill
- Working with dates and times
- Averages, percentiles, and LINEST functions
- Calculating depreciation
- Inserting and formatting tables
- Sparklines and data bars
- How to import and export data to and from Excel
- Discover practical methods for financial & statistical Functions
- Using financial functions to determine payments
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016 desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
Learn Microsoft Excel 2013 & 2016 Inside and Out with This 4 Course Training Bundle
Includes 4 Courses: The Excel 2013 & 2016 Beginner Courses & The Excel 2013 & 2016 Advanced Courses
Includes 37-Hours of High Quality Training by Your Professional Trainer
Taught by a Professional Trainer
Practice Along With Included Exercise Files
Watch and Learn with Demo Project Files That are Included
Progresses Logically from Beginning to Advanced Topics
Starts Right at the Beginning with an Easy Intro to the Software
Deepen Your Knowledge and Master More Advanced Skills
Learn to Create Charts and Graphs
Creating Charts and Graphs
Effectively Create and Use Functions and Formulas
Import and Export Data
Create and Effectively Use Pivot Tables
How to Use Excel for Data Analysis
Discover Practical Methods for Financial & Statistical Functions
This bundle includes:
4 individual courses
37 hours of video tutorials
Over 200 individual video lectures
Exercise files to practice what you learned
Printable course transcriptions to follow along and take notes
Certificate of completion
Contents and Overview for the 9-Hour Excel 2016 Beginner Course
This course starts with where to find Microsoft Excel and installing the program. Then you learn step-by-step, simple 1-2-3 methods for getting up and running with Excel 2016. Watch just the first few videos to have a basic knowledge of Excel. Then continue through the detailed 32 chapters of video lessons and 9 exercise files to gradually become a proficient user.
It's important to note that we don't assume you know anything about Excel 2016. We start from the basics. After installation we discuss what is new with 2016, using Touchscreen, opening a Workbook, and how to use Help to get additional answers when you need them.
Then we show you how to personalize Excel for your own use with exciting Excel Options. We discuss all the Ribbons and Toolbars, entering and editing data, backup and recovery, fill and series, and printing your projects. We also work with formulas, functions, sorting and filtering data, creating charts and graphs, and much more.
Upon completion of this course you will know the essentials of Microsoft Excel 2016.
Contents and Overview for the 9-Hour Excel 2016 Advanced Course
Colorful charts, sleek graphs, and cutting-edge databases that offer insight into financial information are a breeze when you learn the secrets of creating sophisticated spreadsheets in our Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced course. That's because you'll get the tools you need to master Excel's powerful data functions in this information-packed 9-hour video training class.
Your expert instructor will kick the course off by leading you through graph and chart basics. Then, you'll explore Excel's array of detailed formatting tools and discover how to make these work for you when graphing and charting financial information. Next, you'll explore the roles played by trends, relationships, and differences in charts, and how to work with sparklines for data visualization and data bars. The course will also take you through detailed discussions of pivot tables, bubble charts, radar charts, and more.
Contents and Overview for the 10-Hour Excel 2016 Beginner Course
Impress the people you work with by cultivating advanced spreadsheet skills. During this 10-hour training course, you’ll learn to create Excel spreadsheets with ease. Our expert instructor will show you Excel 2013 features to navigate you through the program. Starting with the basics, you’ll discover how to enter and format data in the quickest manner possible.
Next you’ll be introduced to the power of Excel’s functions and formulas to help you calculate data and derive useful information. To help you present it all in a visually appealing format, your instructor will then walk you through how to create sophisticated charts and graphs, and publish them online. Finally, you’ll learn to analyze and review worksheets for data discrepancies so you can prevent problems before they arise.
Turn your long lists of numbers into slick, engaging visuals that bring data to life. Whether you need to create budgets, financial projections, invoices, calendars, schedules, or lists, our elaborate Excel 2013 training course will give you the skills you need to stand out at work.
Contents and Overview for the 9-Hour Excel 2013 Advanced Course
Through 52 lectures and over 12.5 hours of content, this course will take you through learning how to use functions in everyday work environments. Personal and professional financial functions are covered including payments, future value and depreciations. Students will learn statistical functions like averages, percentiles, and regression.
In order to improve efficiency, students will also cover concepts for connecting to external data like other workbooks or web data; tables including style, selection and sizing. Pivot tables and data analysis will be key concepts helpful to the work environment.
For help with reporting, students will learn surface charts, stock charts, radar charts and bubble charts and graphs. Lastly, students will cover important web applications.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to create colorful charts and databases that communicate data and financial records efficiently and effectively. Students will be able to apply data to various reporting forms like tables, graphs and pivot tables in order to show important analysis like depreciation, percentiles and regression for use with strategizing and planning. Students who finish this course will have an advanced knowledge of the versatility of Excel that is immediately applicable to their work with the database.
** Updated July 2017. English close captions added
** Updated June 2017. Course transcripts now available.
Here’s what our students are saying…
“A comprehensive and well-structured course, and the examples and explanations are clearly presented; and the instructor is very engaging, easy to listen to and even entertaining (which is always a plus for keeping one’s interest).”
- Arnold Schwartz
“Even though English is not my first language I can understand every single word. Moreover, the teacher is fantastic. The best investment for sure.”
- Jesse Prestes da Silva
“I have been using Excel for many years at a low intermediate level. In just the first few minutes, I am amazed at the new key combos that I have learned to make moving around the worksheets faster. Wow!”
Did you know?
Simon Sez IT teaches all sorts of software, including:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Outlook
- Photoshop Elements
- Web Development Languages
- And so much more!
Just search "Simon Sez IT" to see our full list of individual courses and incredible value multi-course bundles on Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Those new to using Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016.
- No previous knowledge of Excel required. This course is created for absolute beginners.
- If you want to refresh your memory and understanding of Excel.
- Users of earlier versions of Excel looking to update their skills.
- Users who have a foundation of Microsoft Excel and seeking to advance their Excel 2013 or 2016 knowledge.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,500 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 660,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.