The Ultimate Microsoft Access 2010 Training Course 15 Hours
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the Access 2010 interface including the Backstage View, Ribbon Features, and Quick Access Toolbar.
- Explore the fundamentals of a database including records, fields, table objects, relationships, and primary keys.
- Discover techniques for creating forms that present data in a visual way.
- Understand and set-up the expression builder.
- Filter data in single and multiple columns in tables and forms.
- Learn how to create reports.
- Discover how to improve your report design, add existing fields, and how to group and sort right on the report.
- Learn how to update the database quickly using update queries, append queries, and delete queries.
- Execute a set of defined actions and learn to create and modify macros.
- Identify best practices for naming objects in an Access 2010 Database.
- Learn to collect data from external sources.
- Discover the importance of preparing an Access database for distribution and for multi-user access by separating forms.
- Distinguish the difference between Word and Excel macros, and the macros and VBA programs that are a part of Access.
- Learn best practices for setting-up a new database.
- Using VBA for robust error handling and making a handy switchboard.
- Microsoft Access 2010
In today’s workplace, data management skills are absolutely crucial, and Microsoft Access is the most widely available software for the job. Whether you need beginner, intermediate or advanced level Access 2010 training, our Ultimate Microsoft Access 2010 Training Course has got you covered. Starting with the absolute basics, these informative and engaging courses will take you to the level of total data mastery in both editions of the program, as you work through both beginners and advanced courses.
If you need to manage data at all in your job, or are looking for a promotion to a role where you do, then you simply can’t afford to miss this training.
This bundle includes:
- 15 hours of video tutorials
- Over 60 individual video lectures
- Optional quizzes to test what you’ve learned
- Certificate of completion
Courses included with this bundle:
Learn Microsoft Access 2010
Discover the fundamentals of database design and construction, as this will allow you to construct a strong relational database that makes future modifications and data analysis easier.
Each chapter builds on the previous one, walking you through topics on tables and their attributes, structures, and field properties. Forms are presented to make information gathering and input a breeze. Learn data analysis using functions, formulas, expression builder, conditional formatting, sorting, filtering, and queries. Discover practical techniques for improving designs, adding existing fields, and grouping/sorting—as your instructor gives you easy to understand methods for working with reports.
Learn Microsoft Access 2010 - Advanced
Beyond just getting data into the database, in our Advanced level course, you will be taught to create both form and function. Discover how to create switchboards, autoexec functions, macros, creative reports, custom buttons, deep custom queries for detailed data analysis, and reports that shine—both in terms of how they look on paper as well as due to the data they provide. Additionally, you will learn best practices to employ during initial design and creation steps. These will help you minimize headaches as the database design evolves, and enable mass distribution as the amount of data and number of users increases.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master Access?
What people are saying:
"Simon Sez IT is one of the best resources if you are looking for Microsoft Office tutorials."
"Thank you very much for an extraordinaire online tutorial of Access, it has helped me a lot and even enabled me to get a job. Now I work for an asset management bureau in Paris programming and updating databases from Bloomberg on a daily basis!"
- Lisa R., France.
“The instructor is easy to follow. He explains things clearly and takes his time going over it. The best part is that you can review the course as often as you want if there is something you are having a hard time grasping.”- Terry J. Stigall
“Easy to understand and informative. I consider myself an advanced user of MS Access, but I learned something useful in every chapter.”- Kathleen Dziubek
- Anyone new to Microsoft Access or upgrading from an earlier version.