The Ultimate Masterclass For Creative Flower Photography
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create amazing flower images
- How to elevate Boring Photography to FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY
- How to master the power of: Storytelling, Exposure, Composition, Illumination, Ambiance Feel and Lightroom (or Post-Production)
- How to expose in natural light: From HDR bracketing to romantic looking images. Or: From vintage to funky designs.
- How to create unique "light effects" with flashguns, gels, and simple accessories
- How to create compelling compositions, concepts, projects and so much more
- Basic understanding of your DSLR (manual camera settings)
- Basic understanding of nature photography
- Interest in creativity and creating amazing images
- Interest in learning the theory of: Storytelling, Exposure, Composition, Lighting and a little Post-Production
"I didn't think flower photography could be so interesting, but the examples here with off camera flash and gels are exciting to see. A nice correlation between 'portrait' photography principles to still life. Sandy is concise and enthusiastic!" - Brian Schumacher
Hi and Welcome to our course "The Ultimate Masterclass For Creative Flower Photography" - A new tutorial in our photography series.
Crafting FANTASTIC images instead of BORING ones - this is especially important when photographing flowers and botanical locations. Many things can go wrong. For example, petals are very delicate. When the sun hits them from the wrong angle - their color bleaches out quickly. Instead of beautiful vibrancy, we see white patches.
Also - our eyes deceive us. We look at this fantastic location and think: "Oh, wow! It's so beautiful!" But when we try to capture this radiant field through our camera - the images appear flat and lackluster. Or with too much contrast. Or the wind made the capture blurry! Or - worst of all - the flowers look plain boring. You created an "okay" photograph. But NOT fine art. You wouldn't print this image or design wall art for your home.
But this is what we want to achieve, right? We want to create something special! How can you accomplish this? By learning our S.P.E.C.I.A.L recipe and our easy yet fun tricks!
In this course you will learn:
How to elevate your PHOTOGRAPHY to FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY
How to master the power of Storytelling, Exposure, Composition, Illumination, Ambiance Feel and Lightroom (or Post-Production)
How to "SET THE SCENE" for your flower - from BORING to EXCITING
How to expose in natural light: From HDR bracketing to romantic looking images. Or: From vintage to funky designs. You decide!
How to create unique "light effects" with flashguns, gels, and simple accessories! If natural light photography is not "your thing" - then these tricks will spark your interest and inspiration for sure!
How to create compelling compositions, concepts, projects and so much more
At the end of this course, you'll be able to create the most beautiful "fine art" flower images. Instead of buying such photographs, you will be able to design them yourself! The only requirement: A DSLR, some accessories, a basic understanding of your camera's manual functions and: Being interested in becoming a more creative photographer!
Flower Photography has a great variety of techniques! Become a better photographer while having fun! Welcome, and see you in class!
- DSLR Photographers
- Nature Photographers
- Travel Photographers
- Photographers who are interested in the theory of: Storytelling, Posing, Exposure, Composition, Lighting, Post-Production
- Photographers who strive to become more creative