Be a Richer and Higher Rated Uber, Lyft, or Sidecar Driver
What you'll learn
- perform a Lyft or Uber Ride
- set up their direct deposit and know how to get paid for tolls
- determine correct passenger and passenger location at pickup point
- deal with different types of passenger and passenger requests, such as smoking, alcohol, and too many passengers
- perform a Lyft mentor session
- complete recruiting by getting new Lyft applicants to the mentor session
- a desire to become a better Lyft or Uber Driver
There are a lot of things to know when you are an Uber or Lyft driver, yet they provide next to little training. There are so many small details to get right in order to earn the most amount of money per hour and also to achieve a high rating. Much of this information isn't taught anywhere and can be the key to make Lyft or Uber a gold mine for drivers. Many drivers now barely get by with low fares and constant price cuts but by taking this course, you can be a better driver and make more money per hour.
In this course, all of these videos are available to you at anytime and you can just watch what you like or watch them all. We bet that there is something you didn't know in many of the videos. By purchasing, you get lifetime access to it.
During a Lyft Mentor session, I only have time to go over about half of the content here and many of my mentees are highly rated and are better informed than many other drivers out there. I have used my experience as a mentor to craft this interactive course.
Here is what we will go over:
- Advanced tips on how to pass your mentor session
- Detailed training on how to start/end a trip, finding the correct passenger and passenger location, and how a GPS can lead to better ratings
- The proper way to use GPS for rideshare
- When and how drivers get paid,
- Surge pricing and Prime Time explained and reimbursement for tolls
- How to deal with different types of passengers
- Lyft Mentoring
- Lyft Recruiting
And Udemy allows for course updates, so we will be updating and adding training to this course as more questions arise or changes occur in Lyft or Uber. The best thing about Udemy is that students have lifetime access, which means you will get to see the new course updates when they are published. Buy it once and reap the benefits as this course lengthens and improves over time.
Enroll in this course now and become a better driver today and a higher income by next week!
If you are not satisfied, I offer a 30-day money back guaranteed so if you don't like it, I will give you a full refund! What else do you have to lose?
Who this course is for:
- any existing Lyft or Uber Driver
- any prospective Lyft or Uber Driver who wants to learn more about what it is like to be a driver
- any new Lyft or Uber Drivers
I started driving for Lyft and Uber for more than a year. I signed up for Lyft first and went through my mentor ride and started driving. My mentor didn't do much coaching so I had to learn a lot about Lyft on my own, aside with how the application work. After driving for a few weeks full time, I started driving on Uber as well. When I signed up for Uber, I did that for about two weeks full time trying to learn everything I can about Uber. After a few hundred trips between the two services within six weeks, I learned a lot about both services and how to navigate each service to maximize my earnings and also to get a high rating.
After about two months, I was invited to be a Lyft Mentor. Unfortunately, there was almost no training on how to be a Lyft Mentor so I jumped in head first into this role and learned on my own how to best mentor new drivers. I used a lot of the experience as a Lyft driver to coach new Lyft drivers how to get started and become awesome Lyft Drivers themselves. A good number of my mentees are now Lyft Mentors and I coached a few Lyft Mentors through their first few Mentor sessions.
I now use my knowledge and time to educate new and existing drivers about how to become great drivers as I have been through it all and have mentored and coach many other drivers to great driver ratings. I also developed a website to update drivers of the current policies and changes to each service to maximize their income and improve their driver ratings.