The Ultimate Linux Command Line Walkthrough
- Be curious
- Explore the material yourself
- Enjoy the learning process :)
Linux is the leading Cloud operating system that runs the world of IT.
You can't avoid it, even if you try hard.
Linux is everywhere
This is your opportunity to become a professional in the Linux OS and terminal.
Since studying can be fun and shouldn't be hard, we're offering you an easy route to the Linux terminal and command line.
In this course you learn the following:
Using the Linux terminal
Commands for manipulating files, directories and a lot of important commands
- Beginner Linux Users
- Computer hobbyists
- Professional programmers / DevOps
- Ubuntu Linux VM Install - The complete process from download to system18:18
- Command #1 - ls06:53
- Command #2 - cp06:17
- Command #3 - mkdir02:33
- Command #4 - cd03:10
- Command #5 - rm03:57
- Command #6 - grep06:01
- Command #7 - cat03:58
- Command #8 - sudo05:09
- Command #9 - df04:05
- 4+ years' experience as Software Developer, developing complex software systems, meeting tight schedules.
- B.Sc. in Software Engineering (Cum Laude), motivated, striving to become a software development expert.
- Good command of programming languages and development tools, high independent learning abilities, creative and details oriented approach to problems analysis and challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, team player, optimization of tasks, high personal and work ethics, goals oriented.