The Ultimate Link Building Course
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of backlinks, including the various types used in link building.
- Learn anchor text, why its important, and how to vary it for link diversity.
- Understand LSI Keywords and how to incorporate them into your link building strategy.
- Understand the difference between link wheels and link farms, and learn how to build credible link wheels (white-hat link wheels).
- How to create great content that people will want to link to.
- Understand various link building strategies through specific examples of various methods.
- No prior link building experience necessary. This course covers everything from what backlinks are to how to acquire them without paying black-hat SEO firms.
You will not want to build another backlink to your website without first completing this course. It dives into the basics of backlinking, best practices for link acquisition, and actionable methods for acquiring quality backlinks.
You will never have to pay for a backlink again.
You will learn about anchor text and why it is important to vary your anchor text when acquiring backlinks. You will learn how to find and use LSI keywords in your content as well as for backlink anchor text. See the difference between link wheels and link farms and why one could help while the other will definitely hurt your rankings. It also includes link building strategies that are currently being used by SEO professionals to build quality backlinks for their clients.
Upon completion of this course you will have learned how to acquire backlinks without paying a dime. The methods covered in this course can be put into practice immediately.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
Learn everything about backlinks (what they are, the different types, and why they are important).
Follow examples of link building methods used by professionals to acquire high domain authority backlinks.
Determine the best types of anchor text to use including varying your anchor text using methods such as LSI keywords.
Understanding the complexities of Wikipedia backlinks and how to place links on Wikipedia.
How to develop high quality content that people will want to link to.
This course is based on the 2016 book I wrote called Link Juice. The book was endorsed by Brian Dean of Backlinko (considered one of the highest authorities in link building strategies).
You will also receive several bonuses to help with your online marketing. These include:
eBook on how to increase traffic to your website.
Video lecture on How to Write Effective Email Copy.
Videos of black-hat SEO scammer emails.
eBook - 30 Tips to Maximize Your Conversion Rate
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who is not an expert link builder. It will help those just starting with building links and those who have been in marketing for years but want to sharpen their link acquisition abilities.
MIKE WOOD is a digital marketer, author, and Wikipedia expert. He is the founder of Legalmorning, an online marketing agency that specializes in content writing, brand management, and professional Wikipedia editing.
He is a regular contributor to many online publications that have included AllBusiness, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, Content Marketing Institute, Social Media Today, Huffington Post, and many more.