The Ultimate Job Search Course
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify your career values and goals and what you're looking for in your next position
- Identify the right companies and jobs to apply to
- Use your network to get valuable information, job leads, and “ins” with your target companies
- Research your target companies and use that information to your advantage during the job search
- Tell your story through a tailored resume, a creative cover letter, and a compelling online presence.
- Create a sane, sensible strategy for applying to and tracking job applications
- Basic computer knowledge
Have you been applying to jobs, but not hearing anything back? Or only getting interviews for not-quite-dream jobs?
If so, you're not alone. And the good news is, The Muse's Ultimate Job Search Course can help. Based on the proven techniques of The Muse's career experts and coaches, this course will show you how to approach the job search strategically and walks you step-by-step through each step of the process.
This class is right for you if you deeply want to get a new job, but not just any job—you want a new role that is in line with your personal values and goals, and at a company where you'll be happy for a while. Whether you're in sales, tech, HR, operations, or any other office-based job, you'll find strategies you can apply to your job search tomorrow, including:
- Identifying your career values so you're applying to the right jobs and companies
- Approaching the search strategically by focusing on quality, not quantity.
- Making networking a part of your job search (in a non-scary way!)
- Identifying your unique story and communicating it through your resume, cover letter, and online presence
- Structuring your job search for maximum effectiveness, minimum stress
By the end of the course, you'll be confident in applying to the jobs you're really excited about, and you'll have materials that are more likely to get noticed by hiring managers and recruiters.
- The class is great for U.S. or Canada-based professionals who work in a typical office job (e.g., sales, marketing, HR, tech, communications, operations) and are looking for a new job.