The Ultimate IELTS Writing Course
What you'll learn
- How to write high-scoring Task 1 and Task 2 essays (both academic and General Training)
- Learn vocabulary and idiomatic expressions to increase your score
- Learn grammatical structures to impress the examiner
- Learn to improve coherence and cohesion score
- Practice everything that you learn with interactive activities and quizzes
- You are expected to know intermediate English (around IELTS band score 5) to take this course.
If you are aiming at 7 or higher in IELTS writing, this is the right course for you. There are many reasons why this comprehensive course is successful:
We believe that learning happens when you are doing something, not when you are listening to lectures. That’s why there are exercises and quizzes after every lesson that we teach. To access the quizzes and practice material, go to the Resources. How? If you are on a computer, you will see the resources in the list on the right of the screen. If you are on a mobile, tap on "more", which is under the video, and you will see the "resources" on the list.
We don’t just focus on the structure of the essays! An examiner gives you 4 scores for 4 aspects of your writing: Task Achievement, Coherence and Cohesion, Vocabulary, and Grammar. We teach you all the 4 to make sure you get a high score.
The lessons and activities have been designed by IELTS professionals from Canada. They are college professors with decades of experience in IELTS.
The lessons are given in short videos. We have kept the videos short and to-the-point so that we can teach you important points quickly, without making you tired.
The words and idiomatic expressions that we teach are not random and from some book! They have been carefully selected by analyzing hundreds of successful essays.
We have planned what you should study each day. This way, you can make sure that you can prepare yourself on a schedule.
There are 3 courses in this package: Task 2 Essay, Academic Task 1, and General Training Task 1. So, no matter which module you take, we have you covered. Also, because your access to this course is lifetime, you can always come back if you need to prepare yourself for the other module.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is planning to take Academic or General Training IELTS test and wants to get a high score in the writing section
My name is David and I live in Toronto, Canada. I have been an ESL and IELTS instructor for over 20 years. I have a PhD in Teaching English (TESL/TEFL). I was an IELTS test center manager for a few years. Currently, I am a contract professor at Seneca college, Toronto.