The Ultimate Guide to Travel Budgeting
- Desire to travel
Your bucket list just keeps getting longer and longer. You spend your evenings on Pinterest looking for new adventures and daydream about jet setting, but the bottom line scares you.
Okay, maybe it downright terrifies you.
How can I afford this? Do I have enough money? How can I earn some extra cash? What does saving for a trip look like? How do I even go about beginning to plan a trip?
Enter The Ultimate Guide to Travel Budgeting.
This video course walks you step-by-step to make your dream vacation a reality. Here's what you'll gain from this course:
- Discover easy ways to cut back your trip's cost
- Learn about 20+ ways to earn money outside of your 9-to-5
- Rework your budget without overhauling your lifestyle
- Apply tangible action items to reduce your weekly spending
- Goal setting for your next adventure
- Explore your travel values and why they matter when creating a travel budget
- Plan your trip with my tried and true tips and tricks
- Tools to help you plan your trip
My course will make your next trip a reality and won't cost you an arm and a leg. Travel is one of the best investments you can make, and this course will help you reach that destination.
Here's what my students are saying:
"I thought that I had a significant amount of travel budgeting knowledge prior to the course, but I learned to much more than I could have imagined." - Hannah
"Kristin's class is the ultimate crash course in how to prioritize and budget for travel effectively. Her suggestions are realistic and different from the run-of-the-mill tips many bloggers have. The module on prioritizing your travel values was a HUGE help. If you take no other prep course in budgeting for your next adventure, make it this one." - Laura
“Kristin has crafted a course that will make your next adventure arrive quicker, easier and with intentionality at the forefront. Each topic was relevant to my own needs and answered questions I didn’t know I needed to be asking.” - Cate
"This was helpful in giving me the details to think through in preparing for travel. I also was thankful for the ways to make extra travel money." - LeeAnn
- Anyone looking to maximize their travel budget
- Pep Talk Time
- Easy Money Hacks
- Let's Goal Set
- Analyzing Your Budget
- Budget Analysis Exercise
- Discovering Your Travel Values
- Assignment: What Are Your Travel Values?
- Making a Game Plan
- Travel Budget Example
- Traveling with a Group and Compromise
- Finishing Up
- Free Resources + Say Hello Please!
My name is Kristin, and I sort of have a crush on travel. I’m a Midwestern gal with a crazy obsession with France and an addiction to La Croix. I’ve been to 11 countries and am not stopping anytime soon. I’ve learned about myself and the world through travel and love talking about all things travel with others. This blog is an outlet to share my adventures and help you plan yours. I also published two books about travel so you can travel smarter and more thoughtfully.