ROS Ultimate Guide for Beginners with TurtleBot3 and Robot
What you'll learn
- 💾 Create Complex projects through ROS1 Framwork
- ⛩️ Basic 3D Structure of Mobile Robots with URDF
- 🤖 Use Commercial Robot TurtleBot3 in your Projects
- 🗺️ Process Simulated Robot Sensor Data like LIDAR
- ➗ Build Code to Solve Obstacle Avoiding Robot
- 🛩️ Ready to learn a complex Linux based Framework
- 🏎️ Understanding of Basics of Python 3
- 🖥️ Installations : ROS 1 Noetic and Ubuntu 20.04 Focal
This Course is UPDATED to ROS1 NOETIC on Linux .
If you are interested in learning the fast growing technology then this course is for you !.
Outcomes After this Course : You can create
Custom Python Packages
Custom Python Nodes
Message Publishing Bandwidth and Frequency
Creation of Robot through URDF in XML
RVIZ1 and Gazebo Simulation Fundamentals
Adding Virtual Sensors to your Robot
Driving Differential Drive Control
Nodes for TurtleBot3 High Quality Robot package
Making Coffee with custom Nodes
Obstacle Avoiding Custom Robots
Object Irritated Robot
Process of Explanation
Theory for Concepts building with interactive Writing and Comments
Writing Code for the nodes and concepts discussed
Analyzing the output and noting the resources utilized
I will be first teaching you some basics of ROS1 with the help of in-built ROS1 package "TurtleSim" . Then will start to move toward very useful concepts which are nodes , package, topic, messages etc.
This will lead us towards creation of our new package "Dolly" which is a car that we will be creating from scratch using URDF xml syntax . Next we will create its Gazebo and RVIZ1 3D simulator . Then we will add Differential Drive Plugin in our robot and drive it .
With these simulators endless possibilities of projects will open by adding the virtual sensors to your Robot.
This course is just the beginning of ROS1 and you Will not become a developer right away . But still it will put you on the track how to get into ROS and work for your projects to learn .
Contact me if you are confused to take the Course :)
Who this course is for:
- 📚 Want to learn ROS by creating custom robots
- ➕ Understand process to drive Robot in simulation
- 📖 Want to know about nodes,launch files and URDF in ROS 1 framework is created
Luqman a Robotics Enthusiast ready to teach things that are hard to learn begin with.
I am trying to make it easy to learn -> a simulation software ROS , which is becoming world's top leading robotics simulation framework
If you feel that you learned something through my courses , I will be happy :)