The Ultimate Guide to get fluent in English Phrasal Verbs
What you'll learn
- Don't just learn, but practice and REMEMBER phrasal verbs and their meanings
- Discover simple tips and tricks to help you learn & REMEMBER phrasal verbs more effectively
- Practice using phrasal verbs in different contexts with tons of interactive quizzes and games
- Feel more confident using phrasal verbs in everyday conversation
- Learn how to use 300 phrasal verbs naturally and fluently
- Learn the grammar and logic behind phrasal verbs
- Understand which phrasal verbs can be used in different contexts
- You should have at least Upper-Intermediate (B2) to Advanced (C1) level English to take this course. The course is fast-paced and the speed of the tutor's speech is graded to Advanced level students.
- You are welcome to take this course if you have intermediate level English but please bare in mind that the course maybe very challenging and you will need to use captions or subtitles
Change phrasal verbs from your worst enemy into your best friend!
If you’re studying English and you HATE phrasal verbs, this course will not only help you learn phrasal verbs in a fun and effective way but also help you remember them and use them naturally in a conversation!
Don't just passively study, but ACTIVELY practice.
With over 8 hours of video lessons, 300 flashcards, and 120 games, this is the only phrasal verbs course that helps you to ACTIVELY PRACTICE the phrasal verbs you learn in different ways. In every video, you will learn 10 new phrasal verbs as well as their alternative meanings, plus there are 3 interactive quizzes within each video. After that, you can practice all of your phrasal verbs using interactive flashcards sets and different games and quizzes.
Are you sure you know how to use that phrasal verb???
Throughout every video, there will be interactive quizzes where you can practice using phrasal verbs in a variety of contexts. The teacher can see your responses and will let you know if you're using the phrasal verbs correctly. You will get constant feedback throughout the entire course! This will really help you not only understand exactly how to use phrasal verbs but it will also get those them into your long-term memory. Which will make it much easier for you to remember them the next time you need to use them in a conversation.
+8 hours of video lessons
120 interactive games (4 games per video)
30 flashcard sets (300 flashcards in total)
30 PDFs with detailed definitions and examples
3 interactive quizzes per video (with tutor feedback)
30 vocabulary themes
Finally get confident with phrasal verbs.
This course will finally help you get to grips with phrasal verbs, be confident about using them and sound more natural and fluent when you speak English. Still not sure? Take a look at the preview videos to see how fun and interactive this course really is!
Click the 'take this course now' button and come and join over 50,000 students currently studying with i-Speak English. Let's get you fluent in phrasal verbs!
Who this course is for:
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level students who want to sound more natural and fluent when they speak
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level students who want to use phrasal verbs in an easier way
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level students who want to enhance their vocabulary
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level students who want to study and practice phrasal verbs in depth
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level students who want to feel more comfortable and confident using phrasal verbs in every day speech
I'm Hayley, a teacher and founder of i-Speak English. Since 2014, I've successfully helped thousands of non-native English speakers to improve their English and gain fluency.
I've worked in both private language schools and online, teaching groups and individuals of all ages and nationalities. My main goal is to help people to feel comfortable and confident when using their English skills.
I love languages, I currently speak 3 (English, Italian and Spanish) and I'm learning my fourth (Romanian). I use my knowledge from the last 8 years of language learning to help people master and fall in love with English.
I know how difficult (and sometimes frustrating) it is to learn a language and I want to make the process as easy as possible for non-native speakers of English. I'm here to help you :)