The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Python3 (AI too)
What you'll learn
- Python basics like data-types, loops, decision-makings, file handling, libraries, modules, date-times etc.
- Learn to make real world games using Python
- How to use basic AI in the games
- How to use best use of data structures using Python
- Will learn advanced concepts of python like OOP, Functional Programming, Decorators etc.\
- Make Collision Handler between game objects using maths
- Implement Linear Algebra and conditionals from scratch
- Learn how to create game objects using pygame
- Learn how to use physics and materials using pymunk module
- Learn how to use pygame
- Learn about framerates and clock
- Learn about how to read a documentation
- Any machine with OS (Windows, MacOSX, and Linux)
- No programming background is essential (if there is, it will be useful)
- Fair internet connection is required to install some softwares and python libraries
- No prior knowledge of Python is required
Have you ever wanted to build a game with a graphical interface but didn't know how to? Maybe you even know how to create tools on a command line but have no idea how to convert it into a graphical interface that people can click on. In this course, we will be learning Python GUI Programming + Turtle + other advanced python modules to build graphical user interfaces (GUI) and games from scratch.
Game projects covered:
1. 8 Pool Ball
2. Balloon Shooter
3. Chain Reaction
4. Space Shooter
5. Car Racing
6. Angry Bird and many more.
Basic Python course Highlights:
Running Python Code
Number Data Types
Debugging and Error Handling
and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn python by developing modern day games like 8 Pool Ball, Chain Reaction, Angry Bird and so on
Sachin Kafle is a Python and Java developer, ethical hacker and social activist. His interest's lies in software development and integration practices in the areas of computation, quantitative fields of trade. His technological interests include Python, C, Java, C# programming. He has been involved in teaching since 2013.
Sachin is a engineer of Computer Science (B.E. Computer Science). He is also an instructor on his previously made some geek Youtube channel. He has been giving free classes mostly for students who have not been able to pay for expensive classes in his country.