Start Your Sustainable E-commerce Business Practice in 2024
What you'll learn
- Understand Chinese import regulations, documentation, and customs procedures to ensure compliance and minimize risks, driving sustainable profitability.
- Develop skills to evaluate Chinese suppliers based on product quality, pricing, and ethical practices, fostering sustainable and profitable partnerships
- Master negotiation strategies for securing favorable terms and pricing with Chinese suppliers, optimizing profitability in import transactions
- Learn supply chain optimization techniques for importing from China, including inventory management, transportation planning, and risk mitigation, for sustained
- No experience needed.
Processes to find suitable suppliers for your product
Calculate the landed cost
How to save money on product/shipping/importing
What you will possibly get from this course:
You will be guided to create manage your product information in a worksheet.
You will know better the process of buying from China than a trader of 5 year-experience in your region
You will be a problem solver and deal with international trading issues with ease.
I will also start a LED project and meet learners on Zoom once a week.
The LED project:
Learn: you will be guided through the whole process of buying from China.
Do: When you start your own outsourcing journey, a help-buddy group will be created on skillshare and gets your questions answered. These Q&A will also be archived, updated and available to your learning.
Educate: Teaching others what you’ve learned is one of the best ways to enhance your learning. Answering the questions from other learners will be rewarding to you. I will offer free supplier assessments and access to our outsourcing workflow dashboard.
First Hand Resources:
Payment method and transaction fee
Check the landed cost
Check the importing tax
To make cross-border communications easier by creating a transparent environment that put honesty and trust at first.
Our vision is to build a place where people can do international trading with ease and achieve work-life balance.
Real connection, sustainable living, self-actualisation
真实联结, 绿色生活, 自我实现
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals and entrepreneurs involved in international trade and import/export operations.
- Procurement managers and supply chain professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in sourcing from China.
- Small business owners and startups interested in expanding their product offerings through importing from China.
- Individuals involved in purchasing and procurement functions within organizations, looking to optimize profitability in their import processes.
- Students and individuals aspiring to pursue a career in procurement, international trade, or supply chain management, with a specific focus on China.
Hi, I'm Emma.
I have 7 years of experience in the international trade industry.
My work experience ranges from Alibaba B2B sales (2017), website operator for Amazon UK store in 3C products (2018), a solo entrepreneur at Sunday markets, in Perth, Australia (2019&2020), and B2B sales manager (2020&2021&2022). All my work experience is about how to find suppliers or work with company's self-owned factories, and get a good product to my clients with low-cost shipping in a timely manner.
I love to share, teach and learn.