The Ultimate Guide in Becoming a SQL Server DBA Part 2
- All material such as SQL Server 2019 Developer Edition is free to download and install. All documentation will be provided. The student needs a desktop or a laptop
This course is an UPDATE to The Ultimate Guide in Becoming a SQL Server DBA.
The primary purpose of this course is to give the student a sample of what the SQL Server 2019 Developer Edition administration is about, what are the requisites courses in becoming a SQL DBA, some guidelines as to what to expect from the job, and get some hands on experience in installing and navigating through SQL Server management studio. The course will provide a summary of courses needed that will enable the student to prepare for the real-world IT industry. These courses are Learn T-SQL, SQL Administration part 1, SQL Administration part 2, SQL Administration part 3, SSRS part 1, SSRS part 2, and SSIS. Collectively, it's all that a SQL dba needs to secure a job.
- Anyone who want to know what are the requisites to becoming a SQL Server DBA, what courses to take, what are the benefits of being an IT industry
- INTRODUCTION TO SQL SERVER ADMINISTRATION05:56
- SQL SERVER APPLICATION13:45
- INSTALL SSMS AND ADVENTUREWORKS2019 DB06:44
- CREATING A DATABASE AND TABLE09:09
- SELECT AND WHERE STATEMENTS12:58
- UPDATE STATEMENT08:59
- DELETE STATEMENT06:41
- BACKUP AND RESTORE DATABASE09:08
- INSTALL VISUAL STUDIO 201905:38
- CREATE A SSRS REPORT11:34
- CREATE A SSIS PACKAGE07:49
- BONUS VIDEO LIST OF COURSES07:53
Worked as a Production SQL Database Administrator and developer for over 15 years for various companies such as Neutrogena, BakeMark, Solutions2Go and NextGen. Want to help those students that want more that the basic SQL Language. Creating real life courses for those students who want a simple path to becoming a SQL DBA. I love SQL Administration and all that is involved in managing and creating a stable SQL architecture environment. I want to pass that experience and information to my students.