The Ultimate GIT 5-day Challenge
- You should know a bit about how to work with computers and not be afraid of using the command line a little bit
- Willingness to try out new things
- Some sort of files that you want to track (i.e. Code, Photos, Documents, etc)
This course takes us step-by-step through some basic GIT operations. The course will not dive too deep, and takes small steps on each of five days. As we continue through the course, we learn a basic, single-person workflow that could allow anyone to store files at GitHub or BitBucket.
Additionally, the course gives us a chance to determine if we want to go to a deeper level with GIT.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is new to GIT
- Anyone who is tired of making copy after copy of files
- Anyone who is afraid of losing files to computer or drive failure
- At least a little computer saavy
- 00:58Welcome to the Ultimate GIT 5-day challenge
Brian is an experienced speaker, author, trainer, and .Net developer with MCSA: Web App Certification, MCSD: App Builder, AZ-900/104/204/400, DP-900/300, and MCT certifications. Brian has a masters of science degree in computer information systems, and a bachelor of science degree in computer science. Additionally, Brian has over ten years of experience instructing college courses online in SQL databases, C#/VB .Net programming, Java programming, and Microsoft Office. Brian also recently had his first APress book "Practical Entity Framework" published.