The Ultimate Flask Course
What you'll learn
- How to build Python-based web apps using Flask.
- How to use some of the most popular Flask extensions to add more power to your apps.
- How to connect to and interact with a database in Flask using SQLite and SQLAlchemy.
- How to deploy Flask apps to Heroku, Python Anywhere, and to a Linux server.
- Basic Python
- Be Able to Install Python and Flask on your computer
- Know some basic HTML
Welcome to The Ultimate Flask Course. This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to get started building your own Python-based web apps using the Flask framework. I will teach you the basics of Flask and show you some examples of how to build apps using only the features of the Flask framework itself. Then I will teach you various useful extensions that you can use to make adding more powerful features to your Flask apps much easier and show you example apps using those extensions.
How to build Python web apps with Flask
How to use the Jinja template language to create the look of your apps
How to use the SQLite database to start development
How to use other databases with Flask by using Flask-SQLAlchemy
Using Flask to process incoming request data
How to build an API with Flask
Handle user sessions
How to build working apps with six app examples
In this course, we'll cover popular Flask extensions, including:
What do you need to know before starting the course?
As long as you have some basic experience with Python, you are ready to take the course. It's helpful to know some basics of HTML as well.
I look forward to seeing you in the course and hearing your thoughts.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers who want to learn web development
Anthony is the founder of Pretty Printed. He has been programming since 2004, but many of those years were spent with a lack of understanding. To help others avoid the issues he had while learning to program, he created Pretty Printed so programmers of all skill levels can understand programming concepts easier and faster.